About this listing
Small and simple vintage flat in great location! River Thames, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye within 10 -20 min walk...
Best suited for students and backpackers.
SMALL vintage flat, best suited for unfussy students and alike. Kitchen and bathroom shared. There is no dining table at the moment, but there is a small table in your room. Affordable, cosy and central. I invite you warmly if you appreciate small things in life. I hosted many people and majority left happy!
What is it?
You are renting one room only, not entire flat. Kitchen and bathroom shared with another awesome next door Airb&b guest or a couple. Both rooms have lockable doors. I may be present at the time of your booking, depending on my travels.
Who is it for?
All down to earth folk.
What is it like?
The interior is simple and vintage. Although the flat is on the small side the room is comfortable. The house is a three story block, brick built in 1930s. My flat is on the top floor, there is no elevator.
Kitchen and bathroom shared.
Interaction with Guests
When I'm away I have a wonderful friend helping with running my Airbnb. When I'm in London l prefer to give you space and privacy.
Vauxhall is an inner city area of Central London in the London Borough of Lambeth.
South London is not as classy and glamorous as some north London neighborhoods. But it is quiet, friendly and even closer to central London.
The nearest metro station is Vauxhall, it is 10 min walk from my apartment. Vauxhall is very well connected: London Underground, National Rail trains, and London buses are all available at Vauxhall station.
Other Things to Note
1) Check in after 3pm. Early bag drop off can be arranged.
2) Because of the flat being on the top floor water pressure is not as mighty as I could wish for. Although I'm told it's common all over London.
1) If you need anything or have a query, please don't be shy to ask!
2) Please do not smoke in the apartment.
3) After using kitchen and bathroom please leave it in condition you would like to find it, neat and tidy.
4) During your stay feel free to leave/return as early/late as you like (except on arrival and departure days). But please do it with regard to other people in the flat.
5) Early arrival or late departure can be arranged, but please ask me first.