Small vintage flat in the best location! Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, River Thames, within 10 -20 min walk... Most suited for students and backpackers.
Check in and check out times can be arranged. Please contact me for more info, thank you!
Included: free wifi, toiletries and light snacks in the morning.
SMALL vintage flat, best suited for unfussy students and alike. Kitchen and bathroom shared. There is no dining table at the moment, but there is a small table in your room. Affordable, cosy and central. I invite you warmly if you appreciate small things in life. I hosted many people and majority left happy!
What is it?
You are renting one room only, not entire flat. Kitchen and bathroom shared with another awesome next door Airb&b guest or a couple. Both rooms have lockable doors. I may be present at the time of your booking, depending on my travels.
Who is it for?
All down to earth folk.
What is it like?
The interior is simple and vintage. Although the flat is on the small side the room is comfortable. The house is a three story block, brick built in 1930s. My flat is on the top floor, there is no elevator.
Kitchen and bathroom shared.
Interaction with guests
When I'm away I have a wonderful friend helping with running my Airbnb. When I'm in London l prefer to give you space and privacy.
Other things to note
1) Check in after 3pm. Early bag drop off can be arranged.
2) Because of the flat being on the top floor water pressure is not as mighty as I could wish for. Although I'm told it's common all over London.
1) If you need anything or have a query, please don't be shy to ask!
2) Please do not smoke in the apartment.
3) After using kitchen and bathroom please leave it in condition you would like to find it, neat and tidy.
4) During your stay feel free to leave/return as early/late as you like (except on arrival and departure days). But please do it with regard to other people in the flat.
5) Early arrival or late departure can be arranged, but please ask me first.
6) Do not accept infants, children or pets.
This host has 308 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Evelina. I love dogs don't really like cats, but I have a cat who I think is a dog! Don't panic, Monster is staying with my mum. Many thanks for your interest, I hope to meet you soon!
Prince Charles cinema in London is currently showing a documentary called Eating Happiness about dog meat consumption in Asian countries. The creator of the film is Genlin, an honorary board director and a visiting professor of Shanghai University. In recent years, Genlin has focused his attention on establishing the World Dog Alliance with the mission of persuading Asian governments to legislate explicitly the banning of dog meat consumption.
I signed their petition. Can you please sign it too and forward it to your friends? Petition is on WORLD DOG ALLIANCE webpage.