I live in a house 2 minutes from the station (DLR - Crossharbour). The house is modern with all facilities: internet, equipped kitchen, garden, living room, hot water (of course!)...
- Entrance door: always double lock it from inside and outside
- Glass door kitchen: always lock if you are not using the living room
- Kitchen: clean straight away your dish - do not leave anything dirty behind even for a short time as someone else might use the kitchen after you.
- Wifi: passcode is under the stairs
- Hot water: sometime it can be tricky. Next to the glass door in the kitchen, open the above cupboard, you will find the boiler. At its bottom there is a clock with a switch. Turn it down and open the hot tap water from the kitchen until it is burning (usually 5 minutes). Once it is burning, close the tap water and have your shower.