About This Listing
Very cute one bedroom apartment + balcony + backyard (no grill)
Is located in Pocitos, a beautiful neighborhood where you have access to shops, malls, cinemas, restaurants, pharmacies, super and varied transport lines.
Very nice apartment with 1 room, balcony and a beatiful backyard.
Located in a beautiful neighborhood of Montevideo, Pocitos, there´s access to stores, cinemas, shoppings and many more within few blocks of distance.
It has beds and space for 4 people distributed in a wedding bed in the bedroom and 2 single ones in the livingroom.
Among other commodities it has Satellite 32" led TV (150 channels) and 50 Mb download WIFI(!)
Our service will includes fresh towells and sheets
We also provide with cleaning service twice a week (for rentals larger than 7 days)
For less than 7 days rentals, a cleaning up service will be charged to the price (USD15).
There´s easy access to transportation (taxis and bus stops are 1 block away).
The apartment has just been fully restored, with great looks and high quality furniture and equipment.
It has a lovely backyard, with lots of plants and outdoors furniture, including a huge sun-umbrella.
:: HOUSE RULES ::
- Check in time: 12
- Check out time: 10. We are flexible whenever we can.
Sometimes passengers enter and leave the same day and we must respect the schedule. In every case we discussed before or during your stay.
- We call for the use of the apartment and common areas be respectful of the good and especially the topic vecinos.Cuidar noise, safety and hygiene.
- Taking requests balcony and patio to smoke outside. Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Deliver the apartment in perfect condition, and asked to be returned in the same conditions.
- If the stay is long, have double bed and bathroom and cleaning twice a week if reservations for more than a month.
- We intend to get the apartment in the same condition as received. The damaged or stained should be informed and replacement by market value.
- The kitchen and utensils must be clean.
- We reserve the right to enter the apartment with prior coordination, provided it is for maintenance already scheduled throughout the year. Tenants will be notified the day before if you prefer to be during the time of the visit.
- Includes expenses (monthly electricity consumption up to U $ S50 and gas consumption up to U $ S15, above that amount will be charged to the guest).
32" Led TV in the bedroom with over 150 stallite channels (sports, movies, entertainment, etc.) and 50Mb download WIFI available throughout the apartment.
Interaction with Guests
As possible without interfering with their plans, trying to gain confidence, make them feel at ease and help them have the best possible stay.
It is a quiet, outgoing, entertaining and with an architecture that combines old and new school district, being very pleasant to inhabit and explore. Has only a couple of blocks is the promenade, which is undoubtedly the icing on the cake in terms of scenic beauty.
- Check in time 12
- Check out time : 10. We are flexible as long as we can.
Sometimes passengers enter and leave the same day and we must respect the schedule . In every case we discussed before or during your stay.
- Ordered that the use of the apartment and common areas be respectful good and especially vecinos.Cuidar noise issue , safety and hygiene .
- With balcony and patio requested to smoke outside . Smoking is not allowed inside.
- We deliver the apartment in perfect condition, and asked to be returned in the same conditions.
- If the stay is long, have double bed and bathroom and cleaning twice per week if booking more than a month.
- We intend to get an apartment in the same condition it was delivered. The damaged or stained should be informed and replacement by market value.
- The kitchen and utensils must be clean.
- We reserve the right to enter the apartment with prior coordination, provided it is for maintenance that are already scheduled throughout the year. Tenants will be notified the day before if they prefer to be during the time of the visit.
- Includes expenses ( monthly electric consumption to U $ S50 and gas consumption to U $ S15 , above that amount will be charged to guest ) .
The apartment is very nice and its location is quite great, really near the rambla. The kitchen is properly fitted.
The bathroom is really small (even opening the door when inside is difficult) and the shower taps are delicate.
Internet (wi fi) worked quite good. We had only one working bulb in the bedroom.
The appartement was not so clean as we could have expected, probably because the previous guest left late. It was also noisy.
Ramses was full of good advice and we enjoyed our stay.
O apartamento é muito agradável e a localização bem próxima à rambla. Ótimo para caminhar pelo bairro. A cozinha é bem equipada. O banheiro é pequeno e o banho de chuveiro é a parte mais delicada. Internet eficiente. Ramsés é muito atencioso e pôde nos receber antes do horário combinado, além de sempre ser solícito quando precisamos. Gostamos muito da nossa estada no apartamento de Emília. Muito obrigada!
El dpto es muy cómodo. Tiene todo lo necesario para manejarse y resolver la estadía. Cerca de todo. La playa a la cual desemboca es ideal para quedarse a pasar el día. Accesible a los puntos de recreación.
Una cocina muy cómoda y amplia. El balcón lo usamos mucho. El baño es lo mas pequeño del dpto.
Ramses todo el tiempo dispuesto a darnos soluciones.
First of all let it be said that Emilia and Ramses (her husband) are great hosts and you get a lot of space very close to the beach, when you stay at their flat.
You could quite comfortably stay two adults and two children in the flat.
On top of that you pretty much have all the facilities you need to cook and dine as you would at home.
In spite of all these great things about the flat, it is not for everybody.
The flat is on the first floor in a large building that is surrounded by other similarly large buildings. This means that you get very little sunlight in the flat.
Unless you use the balcony or terrace it's a bit of struggle seeing the sky.
The terrace is nice but you also won't get a lot of sun here, throughout the day, as it is also surrounded by buildings on most sides.
We don't like air conditioning much, but note that the flat does not have this.
As the flat is close to the ground and not exposed to much sunlight, this is not a huge problem in regards to temperature. But you will probably need to have the windows and doors open on hot days/nights, which means you'll be able to hear everything that happens in the street. Though it must be said that by South American standards the street is fairly quiet.
In the end you can't please everyone.
From the presentation of the flat we had expected something a little different, but admit that this has to do with how you interpret the pictures.
We prefer airy and light as opposed to big and practical.
But we also agree that such preferences are a bit silly and spoiled.
You'll know what you prefer and this is just our opinion.
(Ps. We only ended up staying in the flat for a day and a half, so our knowledge of the flat is not as extensive as the noted length of our stay could indicate)
The location was great just as promised, few minutes walk to a great beach. Very safe and good neighborhood with nice restauraunts, little shops and a supermarket nearby. The appartment was very nice with own quiet yard and a little balcony. The bathroom was little impractical because the door opens inside the bathroom and there's quite little room, but it wasn't a big deal. Appartment was clean even though we saw couple of friendly cockroaches hiding in the kitchen closet at night. Like I said very nice and quiet place, only disturbing noise was on our last night. 4 am somekind of a market started pitching tents and tables, but that was only one night and it was our bad luck that we happened to stay there then. Ramses was great and very helpful providing us with all the information we needed. Very fast response on Whatsup and made us feel like home there. Nice and cozy, definitely would stay again.
Nos sentimos muy a gusto con la cordialidad de los anfitriones. El barrio muy tranquilo y accesible a lo que necesitábamos para nuestra estadía. El departamento ofrece todo lo necesario para el disfrute.
About the Host, Emilia
Hermoso apartamento ubicado en zona céntrica de barrio costero de la capital de Uruguay, a 3 cuadras de la rambla (avenida paralela a la playa).
Muy buen amueblado con todos los commodities, incluyendo internet libre de fibra óptica (30MB), televisión satelital y servicio doméstico (opcional)
Un super con todos los productos y servicios a un buen precio a la vuelta de casa!Dr José Scoseria Montevideo Montevideo Dept
Muy buena relación calidad-cantidad-atención en un lugar muy lindo.26 de Marzo Montevideo Montevideo Dept
A tan solo 3 cuadras tenés la parada del ómnibus DM1, el cual te llevará hasta el aeropuerto en un rato. Servicio preferencial!Montevideo Montevideo Dept