Our beautiful house in stone is located in the countryside, on the hills between Foligno and Spoleto. It's completely furnished, with all comforts.
There are three bedrooms:
- upper floor: first room with queen bed, bathroom ensuite; second room with a queen and a single bed
- ground floor: one room with two extra comfortable couch-beds and independent bathroom.
We also have an extra foldable bed, if needed/upon request.
You are welcome to rent a single room or the whole house (max capacity 10 ppl).
The house consists of:
- a minimal but cosy and fully equipped kitchen (microwave, kettle, toaster), living room with huge dining table, couch benches, and wood-burning fireplace. The view from the living room is stunning, looking onto the valley.
- three bedrooms as per above
- two bathrooms - upper bathroom is tiny, ground floor bathroom with shower has independent access either from the living room and the main bedroom situated on the same floor.
One more room is located on the lower level and it's mainly used as a storage room for wood, bikes or other sports equipment.
The garden area includes a 200-year-old bay leaf tree as well as an olive tree. On a sunny day, you can also eat outside, there's a table with benches, overviewing the most beautiful landscape.
The house is located in Corciano-Pigge, a drive away from the medieval town of Trevi. It's the best location to enjoy some relax, quiet as well as discovering Umbria.
We're in a driving/train distance from the cities of Perugia, Spoleto, Foligno, the Clitumnus springs, Assisi, Lizori a village of contemplation and artistic research, the Marmore Waterfalls, as well as lakes and national parks.
A public swimming pool is a few minutes away by car, in the near Trevi. Great to enjoy on a hot summer day.
We organize tastings of local olive oil, honey and wine for our guests!
Feel free to contact if you have more questions.