• Bright and sunny 1000 sq. ft. home
• Shady private yard
• King size memory foam beds
• Fully stocked kitchen + coffee and tea
• Claw foot tub, hardwood floors, wood burning stove
• Family friendly with play teepee and games
• Off-street parking for 2 cars
• Walking distance to some of ABQ's best restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, public transit, entertainment, & culture
• Close to airport, ABQ Convention Center, UNM, I-25, I-40, and historic Route 66
• Walk score of 89 and Bike Score of 91
• East Downtown (EDo) / Huning Highland Historic neighborhood is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Albuquerque, filled with historic buildings and New Mexican culture.
• The house is 1 block from Ce…
• EDo is one of the more walkable neighborhoods in Albuquerque.
• Uber, Lyft, Taxi, bus, rental bikes stations, and parking are all readily available. The train station to Santa Fe is just a few b…