- Best value for your money! Stay at a lovely and comfortable, fully furnished HOUSE in great location of tokyo city center. The entire house will be yours! No sharing with any other guests. You can cook, do laundry, mingle with friends and family in the living room, get FREE portable internet WIFI and pay less than at a hotel! You won't find the same quality at this price at any other property in town.
- This house locates in safe and quiet residential area, yet only 10 min walk to the fun and exciting Roppongi crossing and Roppongi Hills. 24 hour bus to Shibuya station! This location is close to many tourist attractions, such as the Imperial Palace, and is perfect to use as your base for exploring all of Tokyo. Many great restaurants, convenient stores, supermarkets are nearby.
- The house has 2 Japanese style bedrooms, 1 modern bedroom, 1 living room, 1 fully equipped kitchenette, 1 shower room, 2 restrooms, 1 balcony, 2 storeys.
- All bedrooms have own air-conditioners/heaters.
- Futon mattresses and clean beddings are provided for all guests
- 10 min walk to Narita and Haneda Airport limousine bus stops and Tokyo Sky Hop Bus's bus stop!
- 5-10 min walk to many subway stations and bus stops
- 5 min by train to Harajuku, Omotesando
- 10 min by bus (running 24 hours) or train to Shibuya
- 15 min by train to Shinjuku, Tokyo station
- Close to Imperial Palace, Tokyo Tower, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Midtown, National Art Center, Fuji Film Square, Azabu Juban shopping town, Tsukiji Fish Market, Meiji Shrine
///Appliances and Amenities////
- Washing machine, fridge, microwave oven, electric kettle, rice cooker, toaster, coffee maker, gas cooktops, cutleries, cooking equipments, iron, iron board, scale, hair dryer
- TV, DVD/Blu-Ray Player, DVDs, Books, Guidebooks
- FREE pocket WIFI (Portable internet WIFI) that you can bring outside with you while sightseeing.
- Soap, shampoo, toilet papers, laundry liquid, dish washing liquid, house cleaning supplies provided
- Flexible check in - out time
- Help is always available! I'm happy to give you suggestions or answer any questions you may have to make your Japan trip the most enjoyable experience.
This is a great neighbourhood, with nearby transport options, cute tiny restaurants and architecture of local houses - wander the streets..... So interesting! The house was very compact, tatami beds were very comfortable, sheets and towels were good and clean. The kitchen and shower room is very typical of a small Japanese home with great water pressure. The warm toilet seats were brilliant in the winter!!! The house was only just big enough for our family of 5 - very challenging/narrow staircase for small children or mature travellers. Some maintenance and minor cleaning needed but GREAT communication with Jan, our host. Thank you!
Mink was a great host. She's always accessible via WhatsApp and is ready to answer questions you may have. The house is about a 10 minute walk to the nearest Tokyo Metro station (Nogizaka) but is a very pleasant walk. The neighborhood is extremely safe and has the basic amenities (grocery, convenience store etc.) nearby! The place is quite small though, stayed with 6 other friends and it fit us perfectly. We had to leave all our bags at the ground floor since it was hard to bring it up to the bedrooms on the second floor.
stayed at Jan's house it was a great experience. place was well maintained and very clean. thank you Jan.
My teens were exploring d house and had good nights sleep on d traditional tatami.
There are 2 toilets n 1 bathroom, so have to staggle usage of bathroom between 2 families of 8. Though weather was chilly d heaters/airconditioners kept the rooms warm.
Guidelines are available on usage of appliances. The subway maps are pasted on d fridge. The portable modem was of great use too!
A wonderful experience for my family in ds cozy house. :D
Great Communication. Fast responses. The size of the house worked out great for a family of 6.
I stayed at the place for 2 nights (over a weekend) with my adult son and his friend. First of all it is quite spacious in the bedrooms - really enjoyed sleeping on the traditional Japanese mats (very comfortable and good on the back!) and had lots of privacy as each person had their own room. The house is clean, quiet and in a very safe neighborhood walking distance to lots of shops/restaurants/parks/public transportation. The only "downside" was that we had to walk 3 or 4 blocks in the AM for coffee. Mink is a fantastic host and provided detailed directions for finding the place (it is not on a main street but rather an small "alley" parallel to the main street. The keys were exactly where she stated and the guest books are extremely detailed re: TV and wireless use. Bottomline is the location is perfect for exploring Tokyo and walking distance to the fashionable Omote-sando district. If I return I would definitely stay there again. Such a bargain compared to Tokyo hotels and affords a more authentic experience. Two thumbs way up!!
Best services i ever had. Thanks alot to Mink helping me alot. Very comfortable & fully equipped house. Can't explain in words, but just can say thank you very much to Mink.
Love staying at Mink House. she provided everything. Mink also is a very helpful. I will suggest to my friends who are planning to visit Tokyo to stay at Mink house.
Very convenient location. Nice house, best for 4 people but can accomodate more. Mink was very helpful and responsive! Thanks for a great stay!
I stayed in the apartment with six other family members at the tail end of our Hawaii/ Japan trip. We got into Tokyo (Shibuya) from Kyoto and took the bus to the apartment. The location is great for exploring Tokyo.
Recommendation 1: If you are more than two people, opt for the metro (Y 160 per person) or a cab to the apartment (about Y 2000 for the cab) instead of the Y 200 for the Toei bus #1 . It is only a ten minute walk from the C metro to the house.
The bedrooms were fine, and we fit seven people without any major trouble. It is Tokyo, after all. We had to eat breakfast in shifts because of the lack of space in the living area, however.
Recommendation 2: If you don't like small spaces and your party has more than three people, book a hotel instead.
The shower area is indeed a Japanese shower - and the pictures of it and of the other rooms could be updated at some point. But that should not stop you from considering this apartment. Mink was a great host, and she sent us an update on grocery stores. The wireless and portable internet is great. We even took it with us when we went sigjhtseeing. The TV channel selection is limited - but who comes to Tokyo to watch only TV?
Recommendation 3: If you are flexible like any AirBnber should be, this is the place for you. We wlll book this again the next time we're in Tokyo.
Hi, Sebastian, Thank you very much for your constructive comment. I've changed the living room layout and add a dining set too. Now it becomes more spacious and guests can have meals together in the living room more comfortably. New photo have been uploaded. The rent of this house is much more affordable than staying at a hotel or any airbnb property in the same neighborhood. Actually it will be tough to find any property that can match its good quality, location and price. I believe this house is unique and one of a great deal one can get in Tokyo. Hope to see you in Tokyo again during your future visits :) Warm Regards, Mink