A stone's throw away from the city center and central station, our neighbourhood boosts lot's of character, with it's artsy shops and restaurants and bars. We offer a private room with attached rooftop in our appartment, which is filled with art and design.
* Inquiring with us first is always preferred over direct reservation, to make sure that your travel plans match our schedules
* Our room is for 2 people (no babies)
* No long term rentals (2 weeks max)
We are very laid-back and amenable to a variety of personalities and people. However, please note our house rules:
1. Respect: Please be respectful to our home, to us and to our neighbours (which means no shouting or pounding in our home, communal areas etc.)
2. Partying: Partying in Rotterdam is great and you are more then welcome to do so! But if you plan to get wasted or interrupt our night's rest, it is better to stay in a hotel.
3. Guests our not allowed: We kindly but urgently ask you to not bring any friends here. Only registered guests are allowed to stay in the room.
4. Check-out time is 10.30. Late check-outs are totally okey, if we are able to accomodate that. So please check with us first if you are planning to leave town later.
5. Preparing a snack or simple breakfast is okey, extensive cooking is not allowed. You are most welcome to store some things in our fridge!
6. Inform us about your time of arrival before you come to Rotterdam. We both work out or have social appointments scheduled, so we are not always here. We'll do all we can to welcome you at your preferred arrival time!
7. Last but not least: be kind to our furry roommate!
We're a couple with a big love for art and architecture. Both graduated at the art academy, I now work as a spokesperson at an energy company and Marin works as an independant visual artist.
We know all about Rotterdam 'off the beaten track' and are more then happy to show you how to discover Rotterdam as the locals do!
We live about 10 minutes by foot from the city center and 15 minutes by foot from Central Station. We love our funky neighbourhood with it's authentic vibe and all the local shops, restaurants and bars. We're sure you will do to!