About this listing
BEAUTIFUL SUITE WITH SUPERB VIEWS ON VOLCANO AND HISTORICAL CENTER 50 sq mtrs apartment, part of 1500 sq mtr villa. 1 super king size bed, 1 queen bed upon request, own terrace and balcony overviewing lake, city and volcano. luxury bathroom,. The suite is a place to dream. Welcome in Granada.
Once arrived in the recently renovated boutique VILLA, Granada Boutique you enter an oasis of luxury and relax. In your enormous suite, the so called Honeymoon Suite, with its spacious terrace you have a minibar and even your own bar, a huge cable TV and wireless broadband Internet. You have beautiful views towards volcano and city on on side and on the other side towards lake and center of town. In the morning you will be served between 7 and 11 am \at an extra charge breakfast with coffee, tea, fresh juices, organic fruits, bread, eggs at your choice. If you have any special wishes tell it to Claudia and Memo. They prepare your breakfast. Tell the evening before at which time you like to be served or announce it in the morning half an hour before having your breakfast.
Everything has been done to make you feel in an oasis of rest and enjoyment. Our villa is situated in one of the most precious villas of Granada, oldest city of the American continent. It has an impressive second floor of 140 sq meters with terrace overlooking the majestic Volcano Mombacho and the whole of this oldest town of the Americas, Granada.
The pool is all year around at disposition of guests. In the evening it becomes with its special lightning a romantic gathering place. Each evening between 4 and 6 drinks are served at request at the terrace bar, from where guests can see the Mombacho volcano disappearing in the night.
From your suite you are overlooking the tropical environment of Granada. Its sea size lake and the powerful Volcano. You have an intimate view of the tower of the cathedral of Granada. It is here where world heritage creations can be born. An inspiring environment, which you won't ever forget, once having been here.
Interaction with guests
Granada Boutique is a historical villa with 4 suites, two on the first floor, among which your suite and two on the ground floor. Further on 3 studios and two colonial rooms. All have own bathrooms, airco, flat scree and all amenities. You see other guests around pool, lounge area and patio. Guests are mostly individual travellers, and they socialise quickly.
You are here in the heart of town. It cannot be better. Everything is within a few minutes on walking distance.
Transportation no problem at all. Memo, our host, handles all your requests.
Other things to note
The suites fit four adults in one king size bed and extra queen bed.
Phone: The phone number of the villa is
Internet: There is free internet in the whole house. The name is camila1 and the password is nicaragua.
5. Security: Nicaragua is considered as the safest country of Central America. We are in a very safe area.
6. Parking: If you have any car, you may leave it safely in front of the villa. It is customary to leave 5 dollars or 140 cordobas to the night guard.
7. Room Cleaning: The house will change your bed linen every two days. Room cleaning and twoel change every day.
9. Late check Out: One or two hours later if giuest situation aloows without any extra costs.
10. Transportation: If you need any transportation let us know. We send reliable car and driver at competitive rates.
11. Use of Electricity: When leaving the room, close the door and switch off all electric appliances.
12. Pool rules: Using the pool is for your responsibility. The depth is between 1 meter 40 and 2.00 meters. Please take the pool shower before entering the pool.
13. ATM: You may get cash from several ATM machines in banks like BAC and Banpro. The nearest ATM is next to Tercer Ojo on the Calzada. Bancentro only accepts Visacards in the ATM-machines.
14. Recommended restaurants: We recommend highly Garden Café for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a drink. We recommend Camello (Middle Eastern and Far Eastern food), Pizzaiol (Italian and Middle Eastern food), Mona Lisa (Italian food), Café de los Suenos (healthy food), Hacienda, (Nicaraguan and steak restaurants) for lunch and dinner). Recommended Night Life: For evening life we highly recommend Weekend Beach Club, the best Club of Nicaragua. It only opens on saturdays.
15. No smoking in rooms or around pool. If you like to smoke in the villa, you are invited in the smoking area of the first patio, where you find comfortable seating corners.
16. Key: You get a key for your own room and the outside door, which is the iron door in front of the villa. Please leave it to the house staff or on your door when leaving.
Bienvenida, Wilkommen, Bienvenuti, Bienvenue, Welkom, Merhaba, Hos Geldiniz, Vilkommen, dobrodosli to Granada Boutique, gorgeous historical colonial villa in Granada, Oldest Town of the Americas.
I am an easy going, openminded person. I am from Nicaragua. Married with a Dutch filmmaker. We have a daughter with the name of Camila. We all like to meet people Be welcome here! Feel at home. We speak together English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, French.