A 75 square meters comfortable attic apartment for 5 people (+ another 2 people if needed) is to let! There is a beautiful view to the green neighbourhood!
Car parking is free available safty place.
A 10 square meters terrace belongs to the apartment! Kitchen with all utensils (fridge, coffee maschine, ceramic hob, cutlery).To the apartment belongs 2 bathroom.
- Distance from the Hévíz spa - thermal lake: 500 meters
- free wireless internet access
- cable TV
Physiotherapic surgery: massage, gymnastics and other rheumatic treatments are available!
- Distance from restaurants: 50 meters
- Distance from grocery: 100 meters
- Distance from lake Balaton: 7 km
- Distance from the next airport in Sármellék: 15 km
- Distance from Budapest: 193 km
- Distance from Vienna: 198 km
- Distance from Graz: 169 km
- Distance from Bratislava: 191 km
Lake Hévíz is located close to Hévíz, Hungary, near the western end of Lake Balaton, five miles from Keszthely.
It is the second largest thermal lake in the world (47,500 square metres in area). The flow of water is very strong and the lake is believed to be completely replenished each day.
The waters are reported to have curative effects, and there is a thriving health tourism industry in the area.
1. Relax and make yourself comfortable. This is a home,. not a hotel!
2. Please do not smoke inside the flat. If you use ciggies, cigars, or a pipe, please light up on the balcony, with the window closed. Thanks!
3. Pleae remember to lock the flat door whenever you leave, it's not self-locking.
4. Quiet pets are fine. I like cats and dogs, but dogs need to be on their best behaviour!
5. If you use the heater(s), please switch them off after use, to save electricity.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
I am a writer. My interests are in the two completely unrelated subjects of philosophy of mind, and maps of public transportation systems. I have self-published three books in philosophy.
I enjoy being in Hevíz.. I often make use of the Meetup-(website hidden) network and attend meetups to do with philosophy, art, trance dance, tantra, kundalini yoga ... I like photography, traveling, fast sportscars, listening to music, reading - one of my favorite book is Andre Agassi - Open and sp(phone number hidden)rts like running, soccer, skiing, playing tennis, table tennis and the new hobby is sailing! :-)