About This Listing
Beautiful one bedroom, one bathroom contemporary suite equipped with dark hardwood flooring, high-end finishes and a beautiful modernist sleek white kitchen. The kitchen is supplied with among the best Sub-Zero and Miele appliances. In the bathrooms, minimalist stone and "deep grain" cabinetry has been used. Only steps away from a variety of shopping options on the world-famous Robson Street, as well as endless entertainment, right outside your door.
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed within 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
Supply. – DVR provides all suites with - Linens, towels, bedding, WiFi Internet and basic cable TV – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel will be your contact during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service, and can sometimes give incorrect information.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay, please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, WiFi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team
Maria was very polite and professional. It was easy communicating with her to arrange access to the unit. The unit looks just like the pictures. This location was great. We were able to walk all around downtown Vancouver with no problem. Very walkable to grocery stores, nightlife (Gastown and Yaletown), and sports stadiums. If you don't like to walk, their are bus routes one to two blocks away in either direction. It was a three block walk from the train we took from the airport. The unit has the feel of an efficiency apartment, so you will feel more like you are in a hotel with no service, than inside someones home. I don't think the bed was a a true Queen size. It felt more like full size. We loved staying in the unit and in Vancouver. Would definitely rent from DreamRentals again.
The host canceled this reservation the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Because of some problems, our host changed our apartment by another better one (No (phone number hidden), Homer St). We were in the apartment just for a week. It was pretty nice and comfortable, the view was good and the place was wonderful. Everything was close and we had excellent access to public traffic devices. There were a lot of restaurant and stores adjacent the building. There is a big park close to the building and it was serious for us that had a child. The facilities and devices are too complete and dreamrental staff had a good support.
The flat is great. Very well situated, you can do a lot by foot, lots of space, very bright, clean, comfortable. If you have any problem, it is fixed the same day.
The only thing is it is not provided with the basic products for a home : dish washing liquid, sponge, products to clean the place, cloth to dry the dishes, salt, pepper... those little things that make you enjoy your vacation without having to furnish the whole place like a new home.
Stayed in this apartment for almost two weeks. Totally nice. Location was downtown, so high rises, busy days, and quiet nights. Location was walkable to lots, but really close to little.
It doesn't seem like a private residence, so feels a bit more hotel room like. If you're okay with a less homey feel, then this place is great. Helpful staff, but they are businesspeople, and feel it.
Great place and location, would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.
Excellent experience. The apartment is exactly as shown on the pictures. Very clean and well equipped. Mauricio was very helpful!
This host has 417 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, DreamRentals
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!