About this listing
Location! Location! Location! Simply Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 story spacious condominium . Features updated kitchen, newer carpet, fresh paint, tons of natural light & spectacular decks...yes decks! There are 3, great for entertaining or just enjoying the Redmond Valley. Modern Interior furnishings, Queen bed in master with attached bathroom. Spacious Kitchen and a dining area facing one of the 3 decks, adjoining family room with fireplace and Flat Screen TV. Sliding door to Private Deck, very quiet and private community. Bus route 2 blocks away. Just Walk to Redmond Town Center, theaters & restaurants. Offers Easy commute to 520 & Microsoft , Bellevue Kirkland and surrounding communities.
1. ALL utilities included (electric, water, sewer, garbage, cable TV, & wireless internet)
2. Modern, quality, comfortable interior furnishings
3. Clean and well maintained
4. Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave and all small appliances
5. House wares, dishes, cookware, towels, linens, vacuum, ironing board and iron -
6. Several grocery stores with in less than a mile
(website hidden)-Unit Full size washer and dryer
8.2 TVs with Cable and Free Internet Wi-Fi
9. LARGE deck overlooking entire Redmond valley
10.Sorry, pets not allowed
11.This is a non-smoking unit.
Contact us for more details.
1. No Pets Allowed
2. Non Smoking Unit
3. No Illegal Activity
4. Communicate ANY issues with host
5. Must respect and adhere to quiet hours (10:00pm-8:00am)
6. Extra guest fee - $5 per night [ applicable for beyond 4 guests ]
We had great time at Sanketh's place.
He has been very flexible and always available.
We came from Europe as fresh expat and needed a convenient place for an extensive family until our container arrived.
Everything you need is available in the condo. You literally have to drop your suitcase and off you go.
It is a walking distance from the Redmond transit center for an easy commute to Microsoft Campus, downtown Bellevue and little bit further Downtown Seattle.
I definitely recommend.
About the Host, Sanketh And Kalyani
We live in Seattle downtown, working IT Professionals. We love travelling and to explore new cultures, people, places & food.
Thank you for checking out our listing, We would like to ensure you have all you need for your stay to the extent possible. We sincerely hope you will truly enjoy your stay at our place. Please do let us know more about yourself, we would love to hear from you.