Located at 100m away from station and 500m from old city, this room is very quiet. At 5th floor, great view over surrounding mountains . Close to the city, the lake, the mountains, it offers a large activities choice. Very clean, very warm welcome
In the center of Annecy, at only a 100m away from the train/bus station, 500m from the old town, you are welcome in a nice appartment. 3 rooms at the 5th floor with elevator. Panoramic view of the surroundings mountains.
My husband and I are busy with work all day, working hours - 8am 5pm.
We will provide a quiet room with double bed. Non-smoker.
Shared bathroom and toilets. Towels/sheets included
Free WiFi access.
This is the ideal place to visit Annecy and enjoy all the exciting places around
The apartment suits perfectly to those without vehicle, because it is ideally situated:
· 100 meters away from the train and bus station
· 50 meters away from the station of the urban buses and the taxis
· 500 meters of the old town and its channels
· 1000 meters of the Lake Annecy
· immediately situated in the shopping district
Come to Annecy:
· Paris: 3:30 hrs by TGV (website hidden)
· Lyon: 2:00 hrs by train (website hidden)
· Geneva: 1:30 hrs by bus (website hidden)
Visit Annecy (all the places are situated at less than 15mns away from apartment)
· Castle Museum, Palace of the Island Museum ( former prisons), Academy of Art and History
· Festival of the Italian Movie (in October), Festival of the Cartoon movie (in June), Fireworks (first Saturday of August)
· Diverse sports events are taking place in Annecy or around the lake (running, swimming, regatta..)
Picturesque market of the old town: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday morning.
Churches: of the city center: Notre-Dame de Liesse, Visitation, Italians' Church, Cathedral, Church Saint François
The Lake: hire of bikes, pedal boat, boat without licences, boat rides
Restaurants: we supply you with indications according to your tastes and budget.
Shopping : around appartment
Excursion around Annecy:
· Evian les Bains (Mineral water): 3:00 hrs by bus (website hidden)
· Chamonix (Mont Blanc); 2:15 hrs by train (website hidden)
· Aix-les-Bains (Thermal resort): 20 mn by train (website hidden)
· The secret Gardens: 30mn by car (website hidden)
· The Gorges of river Fier : 20 mn by car
· Historic monuments: castle of Montrottier, Clermont, Menthon Saint Bernard, Hautecombe Abbey, Abbey of Tamié
· Lake Bourget.
· Vineyards of Savoie
· Clusaz: 1:00 am by bus (website hidden)
· Semnoz: 30 mn by bus to (website hidden)
· Of other numerous stations(resorts): by car
· Semnoz: 30 mn by bus to (website hidden)
· From the room several walks in surrounding mountain are possible.
· If you come by car in important choice of walk are possible.
· Saling Water-skiing, dive, pedal boat, canoeing, rowing, bathing, …
In the morning, we offer a tea or a coffee.
If requested, we can provide breakfast for 5€ per person. We will also be happy to cook dinner for 18€ per person including wine.
We will be happy to help you plan your stay and make it the most enjoyable.
Please feel free to drop us a line if this seems to be the place for you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon!
Marie & Marc
Thanks to Marc and Marie for making us feel very welcome in their house. A great stay.
The reservation was canceled 161 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Marc and Marie were so wonderful and welcoming! We appreciated them letting us test out their new apartment, and it was great! Everything was clean and comfortable, and Marc and Marie were very accommodating on such short notice. I can't praise them enough for their incredible hospitality.
The reservation was canceled 66 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
It was a great stay. So nice people is difficult to meet. I can only recommend. Everything is clean and you feel like at home. Thanks Marie and Marc it was pleasure to stay in your place.
!!! At reasonable price you have everything. Why not chose this???
1. Convenient location: Highly recommended to those who want to stay in the heart of Annecy & close to public transportations like TGV, train, bus then you can go anywhere else nearby (Geneva, Marseiles, Glenoble, Lyon, etc). Proximity of 200m or 5' walk. I buy fresh croissants & fresh fruit every morning to eat at apartment.
2. Hospitality: A big plus to our stay is Marie & Marc. They pick us at train station, stay late at night to advice where to go, optimize our limited time budget, They inform us what events should go, where to buy good food/sourvenir. Marc even drove us to 2 amazing attractions, We enjoyed a great dinner cooked by Marie.
3. Comfortableness: we thought it can be annoy if stay together with host but NOT. They silently do their own things and leave us space during our time at their apartment. They only show up when we need. My kids said they want to stay with host like them.
4. Coninuing connection: Free wifi. We updated family/friends how we enjoy the trip, they make our trip more fun.
I will recommend to everybody I know
Appartement très agréable, état neuf et spacieux. Une situation idéale près de la gare, du centre ville, de la vieille ville et à proximité du lac. Un garage à vélo très appréciable.
Merci aux hôtes Marc et Marie très accueillants.
Marc et Marie sont très accueillants, et ont énormément contribué à notre très bon sejour à Annecy.
Très bon emplacement, très joli appartement, très propre.
Nous les recommandons avec plaisir!
Marc et Marie ont eu la gentillesse de m'accueillir à la dernière minute ! Séjour rapide mais chaleureux, accueillant, calme et proche de la gare.
Le thé offert le matin était délicieux ! , rien à redire.
L'appartement de Marc et Marie est idéalement bien placé en centre ville. Résidence calme, bon lit, Hôtes charmants. bonne expérience.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.