VERY centrally located; just off King George and Dizengoff on a tree lined boulevard leading to Habima and Diz Center.
WAKE UP IN THE HEART OF THE CITY!
Very large, lots of light and clean apartment.
* 1 avg size adult bedroom
* 1 big children's bedroom
Neither bedrooms are renovated
*large renovated kitchen
*large living room
*bathroom (standard, not renovated)
Ideal for a couple & a child. 4th guest can sleep on sofa or I can arrange air mattress.
Air-con, Washing Machine, Internet Connection, Television, WIFI, Cable TV, DVD, Oven, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Toaster, Linens, Piano
Large apt: 900 Square foot / 2nd floor walk up - no lift!
In the 'hood :
Street Life, Beach Nearby, Shopping Center Nearby, Park Nearby
Located in the center of one of the most desirable areas in Tel Aviv: 30 SECONDS walk from Dizengof Center, HaBima (Israel's National Theatre) and Rothschild Boulevard.
5 Minutes walk from various Tel Aviv beaches and a street market (Shuk HaCarmel).
YOU CAN NOT GET A MORE CENTRAL LOCATION IN THE CITY !
Available various dates throughout the year with flexible dates - just tell me when!
Please contact me to let me know when you are interested, how many people you are etc. note: check out by 10 AM!!
WHAT NOT TO DO IN TEL AVIV:
1) DO NOT make silly jokes about having a concealed weapon or bomb, or attempt to go MacGyver on the Israeli security !
2) DO NOT concentrate solely on felafel /hummus as your Israeli food staples. There are so many good options these days, including cheap and cheerful delights such as shakshuka, shwarma, and jachnun, plus plenty of desserts. There are some amazingly good restaurants in Tel Aviv and other major cities.
3) DO NOT accept the first price you’re offered in the markets and bazaars
4) DO NOT dress immodestly at holy sites.
5) DO NOT shave or wax your nether regions on the same day you head to the Dead Sea.Floating in the Dead Sea is an absolute must, but there’s a lot of salt in the Dead Sea, and it WILL burn !
We had a great time at Keren's House .. she is a perfect host and extremely cooperative.
Location, Location, Location - couldn't get better than this
Large size apartment, Master bedroom is on the smaller size
Artistic elements .. great study for lovers of art
A bit squeaky and dusty
Its a 2 floor walk up apartment .. not ideal if one has too much luggage
Would definitely recommend
We chose the apartment because of its central location close to our family. We used to live in Tel Aviv and know it well.
The apartment is on the second floor and very clean, if old and a bit creaking at the seams. The piano was much appreciated by our daughter. The kitchen is very well equiped if you want to eat in.
The main bedroom is on the small side so we had to store our luggage in the living room. Not a problem for us since we were not in much. The second bedroom, my daughter slept in is lovely and she enjoyed it very much.
Keren has been in touch with us prior to our visit and the flat was well prepared for us, including access to wireless internet.
We would be happy to stay on future visits.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.