Our cozy bedroom and private bath still has the century old character of our house but with all the modern amenities you would expect. We are 3 blocks from the Metro and only a few rom 11th ST which was featured in the NY Times as DC's Hip Strip.
Our cozy bedroom is unique and has a lot of charm. It is very comfortable with its own private bathroom up stairs. We are three blocks away from the Columbia Heights Metro stop that can get you anywhere you want in the city!
We are a young gay couple and have a cozy 100 year old house in Columba Heights. We are just 3 blocks (7-8 min) walk from the Columbia Heights metro stop. We are just steps away from 11th ST Corridor with plenty of food options and great bars. If you want a true DC visit, this is a great neighborhood to be in.
When you stay with us you will have an abundance of clean towels, personal toiletries, and a private bathroom. If you are looking for a great stay in a welcoming and clean house this is your place.
A Little About Us
- We are a young gay professional couple.
- We have a great old dog named Molly that is crate trained and very people friendly.
- We are super clean.
- We have early schedules and usually get up and leave the house around 6:30 AM (we will be as quiet as possible).
- Last but not least, we are very laid back and like to meet new people.
A Little About the Room/House
- Brand new kitchen
- Central Air Conditioning
- Dedicated personal bath
- Queen bed
- Small room but super cozy and welcoming
- Amazing outdoor space if you want to relax on a deck with a view of the Washington Monument
- Plenty of street parking and we have a pass (just remember to give it back, the only one we have!)
If you would like to learn more about this space and/or the neighborhood, please contact me!
Guests will have complete access to the entire house (common areas, kitchen, bathrooms, outdoor space, etc.). If you do cook, please clean up well after you are finished and no extravagant dinners.
We are only 3 blocks from the Columbia Heights Metro and near several convenient bus stops.
We also charge for extra guests after the first one because the house is small. So before you click book please be aware of the extra charge.
Living room, dining room, private bath, private room, kitchen, and the yard/deck.
Interaction with Guests
We enjoy interacting with our guests, but sometimes we enjoy to relax and just watch TV in the evenings.
We live a couple blocks from the 11st Street Corridor, which was featured in the NY Times as DC's Hip Strip. There are several bars and restaurants that still have the small neighborhood feel to them that you don't get elsewhere in the city.
Metro is three blocks away. Plenty of bus routes are close and we are a $5-$10 Uber ride to most places in the city.
- Please communicate with us when you will be arriving and when you will be departing.
- When you check in we will provide you with a key and you will be able to go in and out as you please.
- Please make sure both front doors are locked.
- You are able to use the common areas as you please.
- If you need to do laundry please let us know, but we prefer only to let guests use the laundry machines if they stay for 4+ days.
- Molly is crate trained and she is in her cage during the day while we are at work.
- No smoking inside the house. Please proceed to the rear of the house if you need to smoke.
- No pets
- No other guests than the individuals on the itinerary.
- If you have any other questions please ask...
Jacob and Zach are excellent hosts. They are friendly, accommodating, communicative and helpful. Enjoyed my time there very much. The house and room are immaculate yet warm and welcoming. And the room has all the right touches (coffee, snacks, personal welcome, etc). I Hope to stay there again!
Jacob and Zach were extremely welcoming and their home is absolutely gorgeous. As my first Airbnb experience, I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend staying with them. The bedroom and bathroom were immaculate, and the treats and bathroom items gave a personal touch. They have a pass for on-street parking which is necessary if you want to be close and not pay for a garage. A few blocks from the metro is also convenient. I had to go to sleep pretty early and they were very respectful of that.
Jacob and Zach are outstanding hosts. I booked their room very short notice and I was impressed as to how flexible and hospitable they were. The room and whole apartment is just as pictured: clean, comfortable, and beautiful. The room is in a great location that was not only safe but close to many destinations. I will definitely recommend Jacob and Zach's room to my friends. This was my first experience with airbnb and I am impressed!
Great house and host! It was quiet and having a coffee maker in the room and snacks were nice touches. The bathroom is big and has a huge skylight. The kitchen was just redone and is beautiful! Lots of attention to detail.
Great stay in a homely and comfortable house - the room was cozy, and it was a nice bonus to have a coffee machine! Bedroom and bathroom clean and beautifully decorated. Friendly hosts with a lovely dog. Location easy to reach by public transport. Would stay again!
I had a wonderful short stay. They were gracious and accommodating hosts..and their place is just lovely.
Great airbnb experience! Lovely home in a great location. Easy walking to metro, target, Washington hospital and lots of restaurants.
The room itself was clean and the bed was very comfortable. They even had a personal coffee maker for me. It's the little touches that make all the difference.