About this listing
Our cozy bedroom and private bath still has the century old character of our house but with all the modern amenities you would expect. We are 3 blocks from the Metro and only a few rom 11th ST which was featured in the NY Times as DC's Hip Strip.
Our cozy bedroom is unique and has a lot of charm. It is very comfortable with its own private bathroom up stairs. We are three blocks away from the Columbia Heights Metro stop that can get you anywhere you want in the city!
We are a young gay couple and have a cozy 100 year old house in Columba Heights. We are just 3 blocks (7-8 min) walk from the Columbia Heights metro stop. We are just steps away from 11th ST Corridor with plenty of food options and great bars. If you want a true DC visit, this is a great neighborhood to be in.
When you stay with us you will have an abundance of clean towels, personal toiletries, and a private bathroom. If you are looking for a great stay in a welcoming and clean house this is your place.
A Little About Us
- We are a young gay professional couple.
- We have a great old dog named Molly that is crate trained and very people friendly.
- We are super clean.
- We have early schedules and usually get up and leave the house around 6:30 AM (we will be as quiet as possible).
- Last but not least, we are very laid back and like to meet new people.
A Little About the Room/House
- Brand new kitchen
- Central Air Conditioning
- Dedicated personal bath
- Queen bed
- Small room but super cozy and welcoming
- Amazing outdoor space if you want to relax on a deck with a view of the Washington Monument
- Plenty of street parking and we have a pass (just remember to give it back, the only one we have!)
If you would like to learn more about this space and/or the neighborhood, please contact me!
Guests will have complete access to the entire house (common areas, kitchen, bathrooms, outdoor space, etc.). If you do cook, please clean up well after you are finished and no extravagant dinners.
We are only 3 blocks from the Columbia Heights Metro and near several convenient bus stops.
We also charge for extra guests after the first one because the house is small. So before you click book please be aware of the extra charge.
Living room, dining room, private bath, private room, kitchen, and the yard/deck.
Interaction with Guests
We enjoy interacting with our guests, but sometimes we enjoy to relax and just watch TV in the evenings.
We live a couple blocks from the 11st Street Corridor, which was featured in the NY Times as DC's Hip Strip. There are several bars and restaurants that still have the small neighborhood feel to them that you don't get elsewhere in the city.
Metro is three blocks away. Plenty of bus routes are close and we are a $5-$10 Uber ride to most places in the city.
- Please communicate with us when you will be arriving and when you will be departing.
- When you check in we will provide you with a key and you will be able to go in and out as you please.
- Please make sure both front doors are locked.
- You are able to use the common areas as you please.
- If you need to do laundry please let us know, but we prefer only to let guests use the laundry machines if they stay for 4+ days.
- Molly is crate trained and she is in her cage during the day while we are at work.
- No smoking inside the house. Please proceed to the rear of the house if you need to smoke.
- No pets
- No other guests than the individuals on the itinerary.
- If you have any other questions please ask...