About this listing
Each self-catering apartment provides a smoke and alcohol free environment. The units include three (3) bedrooms with private entrances and common living, dining and bathroom facilities. The arrangement is ideal for both families/small groups and single occupancies with shared facilities. Group rates, airport transfers are available upon request.
First Capital Apartments are located near the heart of the town of St. Joseph, the First Capital of The Republic of Trinidad and (website hidden). Joseph is a microcosm of the harmonious multiethnic, multicultural and cosmopolitan nation that is Trinidad and Tobago. Originally founded by Antonio de Berrío andnamed San José de Oruña, it served as the capital of SpanishTrinidad between 1592 and 1783. The town is situated in the foothills of the Northern Range at an elevation between 30M (100ft) and 65M (200ft) above sea level. Being located11kM (7mi) or twenty minutes east of the present day capital city,Port-of-Spain,and allows for access to not only the main Business District but also to several Universities, Hospitals and Eco-Tourism Sites and Nature Trails which are highlighted in the map below.
1. Parking and 24 Hour Security available. Car Rental can be arranged,
2. Fully outfitted Kitchen (Crockery, Small Appliances, Refrigerator, 4 Burner Gas Stove, etc.)
3. Fully outfitted Air-Conditioned Bedrooms (Furniture, All Linen, Pillows and Towels, etc.).
4. Laundry facilities are available for use, free of charge.
5. Cable TV, free WIFI Internet,and each Apartment is equipped with a Cell Phone for use by tenants.
6. An outside designated smoking and relaxing area is provided.
7. All Rooms are fitted with Smoke Detectors linked to a Central Fire Alarm Panel at the Security Booth.
Upon arrival all guests receive a complimentary gift basket with a few local delights to start off their stay.
Interaction with Guests
Our guests can contact us by cellphone at any time.
We visit the property twice weekly to check on our guests' comfort, well-being and satisfaction.
Public Transportation is easily accessible and affordable.
We also have several trusted drivers whose contact information we can provide to our guests for private transportation as needed.
Other Things to Note
Please note the following:
(1) for stays greater than 1 week, an additional cleaning fee of US$40 is added for each additional week.
(2) country regulations require a 10% Hotel Tax to be added to all reservations
The payment structure within the Airbnb website does not facilitate these payments, as such you would be required to pay these additional fees either via PayPal or upon your arrival.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
No smoking, No Alcohol, No Loud Music