CEL Barcelona is a new concept of accommodation in the city, charming, modern, friendly and affordable, located in a landmark building of the sixteenth century, the Born, recently restored with elevator. Located in a privileged area, 500 meters from the Ramblas and within minutes walk of the historic and global church Santa Maria del Mar and a few marbles of the majestic Cathedral of Barcelona. Located in the center of the old city in the largest leisure area of Barcelona and 10 minutes from the sea, our guests will find themselves surrounded by history, the most iconic palaces and museums. You can enjoy not only our accommodation, but also of the various possibilities for fun and relaxation offered by the city. Our cozy rooms are designed to stay single, a couple, with friends and even with your family, are completely renovated and decorated in minimalist style, accompanied by a cozy and intimate. Each room is equipped with private bathroom, equipped with shower and hairdryer, air conditioning and heating, satellite TV, microwave, mini bar, Wi-Fi, toiletries, linen and safe, all completely free.
12 m2 attic inside (courtyard) access via spiral staircase
2 single beds 90 x 190
CEL Barcelona está diseñado para acoger a clientes no fumadores y niños mayores de 4 años.
Nuestro horario de chek in es desde las 14.00 hasta las 20.00, pudiéndose realizar fuera de hora mediante el pago de un suplemento adicional. El horario de chek out es a las 12.00.
En los supuestos de pérdidas de artículos de las habitaciones, daños materiales ocasionados a las mismas o al inmueble en general o pérdida de llaves, el arrendatario cargará los costes resultantes, a la cuenta del cliente. razón por la que ha de aporarlos al momento del check in..
This place was wonderful! It is right in the heart of the old town Barcelona and in the very funky and fun Born area where there are a lot of tapas bars and places to get a drink and people watch or get lost walking in the small medieval streets and alleys. The rooms are beautiful!!! They actually upgraded us from this room to the one with 3 twin beds. And the room is beautiful. They very artfully use the small space. Everything is thoughtfully and efficiently used. There is also everything you need - plates, hot water heater, wine opener, and hair dryer. They came in every day and cleaned the rooms. When we first got there they put fresh flowers in the room and entire time we were there our room smelled like lilies. We loved it and would recommended this to anyone.
1. Location - it is VERY close to the metro Jaune line. The street and area are great. Many places to eat. Good night life. Safe.
2. Style - The rooms have nice decor. Who doesn't want to live above a pearl shop?
3. Host - very sweet.
4. The wireless worked well
5. There is an elevator. It is small, but it works.
1. Room size - The rooms are small, but well laid out. However, if you like a lot of space, this isn't the place for you. I didn't mind.
2. The sink - The sink in both rooms (I was moved to a different room on the 2-3 nights of my stay) didn't drain. I would have to turn the water off and let the sink drain multiple times during hand washing and brushing my teeth.
3. Privacy - I like my privacy, so take this negative as you wish. During my stay I was not alerted that repairs to the internet were going to take place while I was away. When I arrived in my room, there were keys on my bed. At the time, I didn't know what was going on. However, the host came to retrieve his keys through the door he left unlocked....while I was in the bathroom with the door open. He knocked and let himself in before I could say anything. This made me uncomfortable because you can see into the bathroom from the front door. What if I had been in the shower?!?
4. The place felt clean, however we did find a used bandaid on the floor near the bed.
5. The hair dryer didn't stay pulgged into the wall, so it was basically useless.
Such a great place to stay in Barcelona. Perfect location. Situated between beach and Las Ramblas. Everyone extremely helpful and the cleaning service was so good. Highly recommend.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
CEL Barcelona, nuevo concepto de alojamiento en la ciudad, con encanto, moderno, acogedor y económico; ubicado en un edificio del siglo XVI, recientemente rehabilitado y con ascensor. Localizado en el centro de la ciudad, en el barrio del Born, zona privilegiada, a 500 metros de las Ramblas y a dos minutos andando de la histórica y mundial Iglesia Santa María del Mar y a escasos metros de la Catedral de Barcelona.
Situados en el centro del casco antiguo de la ciudad, en la mayor zona de ocio de Barcelona y a 10 minutos del mar, nuestros clientes se encontrarán rodeados de historia, palacios y los más emblemáticos museos, las tiendas más chics y los mejores restaurantes de la ciudad. Podrán disfrutar, no sólo de nuestro alojamiento, sino también de las diversas posibilidades de diversión y relax que ofrece la urbe. Podrán hacerlo andando o si lo prefieren utilizando el transporte público, justo al lado de nuestro edificio encontrará la parada de metro Jaume 1, y pocos minutos se encontrará en la Plaza Catalunya donde puede tomar el bus turístico, el aerobus y todas las posibles combinaciones de metro y trenes de Barcelona y sus comarcas.
Nuestras acogedoras habitaciones están diseñadas para que te alojes solo, en pareja, con amigos y hasta con tu familia; están dotadas de baño privado equipados con ducha y secador de pelo, con agua fría y caliente. Camas individuales o matrimoniales, TV por satélite, microondas, minibar, caja de seguridad y conexión Wi-Fi, artículos de aseo y lencería, todo ello completamente gratis.
Con suelos de parquet y un tamaño que varia desde los 8 hasta los 16 metros cuadrados.