About this listing
The house is built of stone and is located on the hill overlooking the unique sandy Golden beach (Xrissi akti) in a big plot of land planted with olive and fruit trees, plants and flowers.
The house , with two separate apartments having independent entrances can be rented as a whole or separately. The prices appearing under 'House rules" are for each apartment separately in low and high season, while the ones appearing in the calendar are for the lower level only .
* The UPPER FLOOR has two bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) one bathroom, a big living room with two sofas, dining room with a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, toaster,grill etc) .
* The LOWER LEVEL has one master (double) bedroom, a living room with a new pull-out sofa (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children) and an open- space fully equipped kitchenette, a bathroom and a storing place.
* Spacious patio- veranda (45 sq mts) with fantastic sea view, covered by a pergola with a big marble table is the hot spot of the house during all summer months.
* Also the lower level apartment has got its own independent veranda.
* Big stone barbeque available in the garden and outdoor shower as well.
* Wireless internet, hi-fi compact system with a wide selection of CDs, flat screen T.V. in both living rooms, lots of English, italian and Greek books.
WE PROVIDE :
Bedrooms : Cotton bed linen
Kitchen & kitchenette : Cutlery & crockery.
Bathrooms : Bath towels, hair dryer
Beach : beach towels, foldable beach chairs and sun umbrella.
Bookings : We will be very happy to help you book your tickets or rent a car with POLOS Tours (travel agency in front of the main port).
We can also provide weekly or even daily cleaning service at an extra cost (euros 20 for 3 hours)
Home-made jams, local delicacies, freshly baked pastries will welcome you.
About the Host, Magdalena
I am Greek/Italian with two children spending lots of time between my two countries. I am a restaurant critic and therefore I like cooking, gardening, sailing around the islands and reading lots of books. Most of all I love hosting people, make them feel at home even if far away from their homes.