The house is built of stone and is located on the hill overlooking the unique sandy Golden beach (Xrissi akti) in a big plot of land planted with olive and fruit trees, plants and flowers.
The house , with two separate apartments having independent entrances can be rented as a whole or separately. The prices appearing under 'House rules" are for each apartment separately in low and high season, while the ones appearing in the calendar are for the lower level only .
* The UPPER FLOOR has two bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) one bathroom, a big living room with two sofas, dining room with a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, toaster,grill etc) .
* The LOWER LEVEL has one master (double) bedroom, a living room with a new pull-out sofa (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children) and an open- space fully equipped kitchenette, a bathroom and a storing place.
* Spacious patio- veranda (45 sq mts) with fantastic sea view, covered by a pergola with a big marble table is the hot spot of the house during all summer months.
* Also the lower level apartment has got its own independent veranda.
* Big stone barbeque available in the garden and outdoor shower as well.
* Wireless internet, hi-fi compact system with a wide selection of CDs, flat screen T.V. in both living rooms, lots of English, italian and Greek books.
Maggie was available for every question and request from the first moment and until the we left. The house is even more charming than in the pictures: spacious, lit, well equipped and nicely decorated. We felt right at home. We were especially impressed by the attention to small details, which made our stay perfect. The home was spotless, local pastries awaited us on the counter, and the homemade jams are not to be missed. We warmly recommend this house for anyone interested in a comfortable and pampering family vacation.
We were family of 7 adults and 1 kid, and we had an amazing time at Maggie's Paros Villa!!!
1. The house makes you feel at home immediately. It has an amazing garden and few balconies, great living room and outstanding view and atmosphere. We had everything we need for an outstanding vacation, with every expected detail, even ping pong and sea gear. Kitchen is fully equipped and coffee lovers (as we are) will find the Nespresso and/or Filter and/or Machinate ready to use. The house olive oil (from garden olive trees) is outstanding as well as Maggie's homemade jam. Opening the 3 directional windows, makes air-condition needless. You will need the anti mosquito gear available in the house.
2. We found an amazing binder with Maggies explanations how to find best beaches (on windy day, on non windy day, etc.), find the best Tavernas for any occasion, or best places for walk and tour.
Bottom line: one of best places we visited, and Maggie kindness and hospitality is outstanding.
The Touboul family.