About this listing
If you want to discover Corsica in its natural way, come and see our little village, Rapale. The best way to experimente the island of Corsica....
Between mountains, beaches and rivers, come and experiment local customs and touristics activities
Characteristic Corsican house to rent in the north of the island.
7 beds (2 bedrooms with double beds and a confortable sofa in the living room.
1 bathroom (washing machine included) and a shower room with 1 toilettes in each.
Furnished opened kitchen (oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher,barbecue) to the dinning room.
1 big terrace and 3 (website hidden)/DVD player, audio post, Internet.
Place to park a car
The whole house will be available
Interaction with Guests
We will not be present to welcome you. Our neighbors or cleaning woman will be there to open the house and let the keys. However, you can call us anytime
Little village: Rapale, located at 27 kms (around 17 miles) from Bastia and 20 kms (around 12,4 miles) from Saint-Florent.
Restaurants, bar and a swimming pool in the village
Pharmacy, doctor, physiotherapist, various shops and a post office at 5 kms (around 3 miles) in the village of Murato
River at 15 mns and beaches at 30 mns by car from Rapale.
Severals touristic sight:
Church of Saint-Michel (Murato)
Défilé du Lancone
Désert des Agriates
La Marana (Beach)
Chemin des Douaniers
Cap Corse at 20 kms from Rapale
1h by car from Ile Rousse
Citadel of Saint-Florent
Local Products/Making and saling:
- artisanal delicatessen: Famille Bastigoni Sylvie.
In Murato (5mn by car) Famille Fiori
- Oliv Oil, Famille Pasqualini.
- Canistrelli (biscuits Corse), Famille Bastigoni
- Corsican cheese and Brocciu, in Vallecale (2km from Rapale), Famille Casanova
- Bastia, Place St-Nicolas, sunday morning :flea
- St-Florent, Place du marché, 1st wednesday of the month: local and artisanal products. Fish Market
- Patrimonio: wine tasting, Cellar Gentile, Cellar Orenga de Gafori
- Evening Parties: in Piève, Jean-Laurent's
- Several village dances throughout the Nebbiu
- In Murato, every monday, Scheccette parties (local and typical pankaces made with cheese) on reservation + dance
- "Le But" Restaurant in Murato
- Nights Club: La Conca d'Oro (St-Florent, 20mn by car), La Madrague (Bastia, 30m)
Car rental in Bastia:
Agency located downtown in front of the commercial port: (website hidden)
Agency located in the airport:
Our neighborhood is "La Giunca". It's located at the very beginning of the village. The house is in the first left curve after the panel of Rapale, the second door behind the little garden.
(website hidden)(phone number hidden)&spn(phone number hidden)&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll(phone number hidden)&panoid=axPBSSfhrhXlumCSYrNEjw&cbp(phone number hidden)
Other Things to Note
Cleaning fees must be added on the rental price (the price is set according to length of stay).
Usually we sort waste selectively
The house is located in a little village. All the houses are very close between them. So it's absolutely necessary to respect the quietness and tranquility the others inhabitants are use to.
Fire wire and phone are layout.
Used linen must be put in the laundry basket.
Empty the garbage
Unplug appliances and all electronic machines.