In the very heart of Montmartre, in Paris center, at the foot of the Sacré Coeur, ... (unbeatable location)
A cosy, comfy and quiet apartment, for family and Amélie Poulain lovers, ...
A peaceful and delicate atmosphere, far from any noise, ...
(vintage and arty spirit)
On the 2nd floor of a typical and friendly Parisian building, ...
We welcome our guests as our friends, and make our best efforts to make sure you enjoy your stay with us, ...
(and come back!)
At a reasonable pricing, because we don't want to host only wealthy people...
(we value other riches too)
IN BRIEF :
- Unbeatable location
- very well connected to public transport: metro line 2 Anvers and line 4 Chateau Rouge +bike+bus+train to CDG airport/Brussels/London
- lively and arty area (restaurants, shops, galleries, events, cafés, museums)
- 1 bedroom + 1 living with lounge area, dining area and kitchen + 1 bathroom (Italian shower and WC) + 1 hall
- Sleep up to 4
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Flat screen TV, DVD, hi-fi sound system
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything to cook, coffee machine, boiler, etc.
- Washing/drying machine for your laundry
- Fresh sheets, linens and towels provided
- Free phone calls to 150 countries
- List of recos and personal tips
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
It’s unbeatable : literally in the heart of Montmartre's, at the foot of the Sacré Coeur.
- Walking distance to Pigalle, Moulin Rouge, Lapin Agile, Place du Tertre, Dali Museum
- The area itself is amazing, a mix of old shops, new designers, little restaurants, amazing spots for a view, the atmosphere of the Old Paris everywhere, whilst connected to the latest trends.
- The building itself is pretty bourgeois and quiet, it hosts cool friendly people.
Direct metro connection to Champs Elysées, Notre Dame, Marais, Sentier, Montorgueil shopping district, flea market of Clignancourt, St Germain, Gare du Nord train station (London, Brussels, Luxembourg, Lille, CDG airport, Orly Airport)
TOP NEIGHBORHOOD, AMENITIES AND RESTAURANTS AROUND
There are plenty of very good restaurants, cafés, lively bars and theatres at walking distance, as well as all the amenities, with traditional butcher, bakery, cheesemonger, fishmonger, quality grocery store, organic food shop, wine cellar, food markets, supermarket, etc... all this one or two blocks away from the flat.
HOME SWEET HOME
The architecture is typically haussmannian with stucco and wooden floors, the furnitures are a bobo mix of cosy contemporary design.
FULLY FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED
- Ample living room with sofa, dining area, bar and kitchen
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- 2 singles beds in the living or 1 queen
- one queen size airbed and additional sleepings in the living if needed.
- Complete bathroom with shower and WC
- A fully equipped kitchen with another dining area: fridge, freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, boiler, stove (gas), toaster, utensils, crystals, plates etc.
- washing/drying machine
ENTERTAINMENT AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- Flatscreen TV and cable TV
- Hi-fi sound system.
FREE STRONG INTERNET
Wireless high speed Internet (bring your own laptop or your iPhone)
Free and unlimited calls to 150 destinations on landline numbers (USA, CANADA, EUROPE...) but please do not use it for mobile/cellulars.
The kitchen is big and fully equipped with everything to cook, I am a passionate cook myself (I expect you to treat my equipment with much care).
- Dining table
- Micro wave
- Cooker hood and cooktop
- Coffee machine
- Fridge with freezer - Ustensils, plates, cristals, etc.
- washing machine
Safety code and armoured door with safety system. The area is very safe anyway. Even at night, and even for females at night.
MY PERSONAL GUIDEBOOK
I gladly provide you with a booklet of all my personal recommendations and tips for going out, in the neighborhood as well as in other parts of the city which are worth it, and will help you out with your sightseeing and going-out plans.
- a warm Parisian welcome upon arrival
- Freshly clean sheets and towels upon arrival
- High Speed Internet (Wireless and with cable) for free
- Hotspot Wifi Internet in the street, for free
- Washing Machine for free
- TV with cable channels for free
- Phone calls to landlines to over 150 countries, for free
- your keys
- your digital codes to access the building
- our availability for any matter in which we can help you before/during/after your stay
YOU PROVIDE (by order of priority)
- your smile and enthusiasm
- a clean and respectful behavior
- your openness to cultural diversity (we do kiss at first sight)
- your money
- You can book our cleaning lady during your stay if you like, count approx 40 euros.
- The 100 euros cleaning fee charged by airbnb covers the laundry and the usual cleaning of the flat, not dishes, garbage and so on.
You are expected to leave the flat as you found it, there is everything to maintain it clean (vaccum cleaner, detergents etc.).
REASONABLE RATES, BASED UPON OCCUPANCY
We try and adapt the prices to the number of guests.
Price shown includes everything (cleaning, tax, etc.). There is no hidden fee but airbnb fee (approx 10% on top of total).
1P : 90 Euros/head
2P : 60 Euros/head
3P : 50 Euros/head
4P : 45 Euros/head
5P : 42 Euros/head
6P : 40 Euros/head
The system computes it automatically.
Airbnb will take an authorization on your credit card (not charged) to be released 48 hours after your departure, if there is no damage of course. Fully refundable and thus not negotiable. It's like an insurance.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO HOST YOU SOON!!
I am sure that you'll spend an enjoyable stay in Paris and feel like Parisians. Feel free to contact me if you have any question that could help you prepare your stay !
Give me as well some details about you :)
Matt & Odile
J’ai fait dans cet appartement un court séjour et j’avais très envie de prolonger…
L’endroit est plein de charme, bien restauré, très lumineux et redécouvrir Montmartre a été un grand plaisir. C’est vraiment un monde à part, presque un village et c’est délicieux
Tout s‘est parfaitement passé au point de vue de la réception et je recommande donc cette location
Fantastic apartment, great location, welcoming host. We loved the apartment and will be coming again soon.
This is a lovely apartment that looks exactly like the pictures. It's an easy walk to the Metro and very close to the Sacre Coeur. All communication with the owners was quick and easy.
Lovely location. Bright, light, airy. Lovely through and through.
Host: great responsiveness and always quick to answer my messages.
Apartment: great location. near Montmartre (close to the ethnic area of La Goutte D'Or)
Very quiet. Well equipped: dish washer, washing machine (and yes it does offer a drying function), freezer/fridge, nice kitchen. No microwave though. This is France after all: we cook :)
The towel warmer is a great plus (don't you love a warm towel after your shower :)
Comfortable bed and quiet room.
You will need some help to carry your heavy suitcase as this apartment is on the 2nd floor and without an elevator but Odile nicely offered to help :)
2 thumbs up. Will come back!
This flat is accurate to what's shown in this website. It's a nice flat, very well located near Montmartre, in fact you can do a lot walking around if you are after the Amélie Poulain experience.
The bedroom is small but it's complete. There were clean linen and towels. The bathroom was also great, very well cleaned and the heater worked very fine. The hot water ran out a couple of times, I believe the boiler's reserve gets empty too fast, but that did not ruin our time there anyway.
The kitchen/dining/living room is an open space very well decorated, and the windows face to the street which was very nice, night and day. The kitchen was equipped with everything I needed. I didn't cook but wouldn't have any problems to do it if I wished. There was coffee and condiments available, so you don't need to run shopping when you arrive. Tip: just make sure you come to the boulangerie right downstairs before checking in and bring with you salt bread and pain au chocolate!
The TV with Freeview and the sound system were working fine. There was a cable available, so I connected my iPad and spread music I like using the excellent sound system. The sofa was also very comfortable. It is a relaxing experience to savour a good wine in the living room with the natural lighting from the street coming in and reflecting on the brick walls, at night.
The only bad thing I found in this is place was, despite of the excellent cleaning condition of the bathroom, the floors and the inside of the fridge were a little dirty. Also, there was a lot of dust in the sofa. I believe it's just matter of telling the cleaner to be more careful with it at the end of each stay.
Anyway, it's a very good option to stay in great style in Paris. Great value. You will feel like a Parisien.
I recommend this flat.
Great location in a part of Paris that I love - easy to get around as metro stop on the no. 4 line is a couple of minutes away. Apartment was clean and comfy and Matt & Odile were super helpful and keen to make sure all was well. Would definitely stay here again!
Séjour très agréable , appartement très cosy et très bien équipe,tout a fait conforme à la description.situation idéale ,Jean
This is a great little appartment, really well situated, and everything you need for a short stay. Within just 2 minutes, you are at the foot of the steps to Sacre Coeur. We had a wonderful stay here, I'd highly recommend it.
Great location, comfortable and warm. Had a lovely stay here, and was delighted to find an A.P.C surplus store around the corner!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.