About this listing
- Linge de maison fourni (draps et linge de toilette).
- WIFI gratuite.
- Matériel bébé à votre disposition .
- Location à la nuitée hors juillet et août
- Location uniquement à la semaine du 4/7 au 30/8
. LA BERGERIE is a large and independant cottage with its own swimming pool. It is tucked away on a hillside with marvellous view over the countryside, amongst 4 acres of trees and flowers.
. The cottage has been completely restored with the style and original character maintained, retaining the traditional stone and red brick walls and features such wood and old tiled floors.
. On the ground floor there is a large open plan living room, with a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine, a sitting area with a fireplace and a dining area. There is also a bedroom and a bathroom with bath. Upstairs there are three further bedrooms and a bathroom. Cots and high chairs are available and linen is included.
. The swimming pool (11 x 5m), has roman steps and there is a shaded terrace, sunloungers and a barbecue, and swings and a playground for children.
La Bergerie is 3kms from the 13th century bastide village of Villeréal, with its covered market and fortified church, and 30kms south of Bergerac and the surrounding vineyards. Sarlat is 50kms to the east, and Bordeaux to the west.
Rest, sunshine, hiking and horseback riding, mountain biking and fishing await you here, and you can also enjoy the local accent and gastronomy, the beauty of sites and monuments, the simplicity and generosity of people in our region.
Within 15kms you can find Monpazier, lying on its hilltop like a drowsy yellow cat slumbering in the sun, Beaumont with its four-towered church dominating the countryside and typical central market square surrounded by arcades, Monflanquin, Castillonnes and others.Nearby, are the castles of Beynac, Castelnaud, Montfort, and the 16th century Château de Fages, amongst others, built of honey and russet coloured stone, which stand high on the cliffs along the banks of the Dordogne river. The graceful Renaissance château of Les Milandes, was the home of the dancer Josephine Baker and her family of children.
The Dordogne Valley is rich in history and has been inhabited since prehistoric times. The Lascaux Caves are an astonishing example of early cave paintings, although they became so famous that they have sadly had to be closed to protect them, but there are very good replicas to be seen there. Then there are the troglodytes villages, dwellings carved out of the rock and lived in, some even to this day. There are many underground caves and grottoes to visit and an hour or two exploring them provides a welcome and cool relief from the heat.
. Cots and high chairs are available.
. Linen and towels are provided.
- 30 % d'acompte à la réservation et le solde à votre arrivée.
- caution de 450 euros
- Linge de maison fourni (draps et linge de toilette). Lit faits à votre arrivée.
- Baby-sitting possible
- Matériel bébé à votre disposition
- Taxe de séjour de 0.40 euros/jour/personne de +12 ans
- Chauffage électrique et bois dans le poële, si nécessaire, en sus.
- Forfait ménage de fin de séjour, éventuel de 90 euros.
- Séjours à la semaine en Juillet /Août, du samedi au samedi. Arrivée après 17h et départ avant 10h.
- Le tarif est de 155 euros la nuitée, en week-end et jours fériés hors Juillet et Août)