About this listing
At the penthouse a Bed and Breakfast for 4 persons: bedroom with bathroom, living room with kitchenette and bedroom with double sofa bed. Plus a beautiful panoramic terrace. With tram 8 you get to 20 'in Piazza Venezia, 2 steps from the Coliseum
The peculiarity of the bed and breakfast is made from the large terrace (50 square meters) from where you can admire a beautiful view of Rome: here guests can relax having available umbrella, rocking chairs, beds, table and chairs and armchairs.
The studio apartment, entirely for guests, consists of:
• a double bedroom with a large wooden wardrobe, two bedside tables, a walnut chest of drawers and an en suite bathroom with shower;
• a living room with kitchenette (equipped with pots and pans) where there is a fridge, a large dining table (x 6 people) and a desk with a computer connected to the Internet;
• a room with a double sofa bed and two bedside tables. storage cupboards, a large TV and an armchair complete the decor.
The bathrooms for guests are 2: one inside the bedroom (only for guests) and a second one with hydromassage bathtub.
For groups or families it is possible to add a 5th bed.
Guests may also make a free phone for calling and receiving, and free WI FI.
Guests have free use of washing machine and iron.
Interaction with Guests
The bed and breakfast. is located on the penthouse of my apartment, so I'm definitely present for check in and check out.
My office is still located in the same building so I am always available for any need or request.
Monteverde is a neighborhood adjacent to the center of Rome, just 10 minutes from Trastevere and connected (20 minutes) to Piazza Venezia (the center of Rome) by a rapid public tram.
The area boasts the largest public park in Rome, Villa Pamphili (1,2 km), the Janiculum and Villa Sciarra. There are also major hospitals: S. Camillo (400 meters), Forlanini, Spallanzani, and Baby Jesus.
The Fair of Rome is easily accessible by train leaving the station Trastevere (from home to the station 3 tram stops 8; from the station to the Fair is a train every 30 ', traveling time 17')
Several types of public transport stop right in front of the house, even at night, including the tram 8 that allows you to reach the center of Rome in 20 minutes.
How to get to the B & B:
1. For those arriving by train:
• from Termini Railway station you can take the H bus, which arrives on the doorstep in 30 minutes (12 stops);
• from Tiburtina station you can take a train that leads to Trastevere station and then the tram 8 (Casaletto direction) that leads to the B& B in 5' (3 stops) .
• from Ostiense Station take the 719 bus (8 stops)
2. Arriving by plane:
• from Fiumicino Airport you can take the train (not the Leonardo Express) (price € 8,00 every 15 ', it takes 26') and get off at Trastevere Station. From here you will take tram 8 (Casaletto direction) that leads to the B&B in 5' (3 stops) .
• from Ciampino Airport you can take the bus to Termini Station. From here you can take the H bus, which arrives in 30 minutes to the B&B (12 stops).
3. Arriving by car:
take the Ring road towards Fiumicino Airport and take exit n. 30 (Highway Roma Fiumicino) in the direction of Rome Center. Then follow the road signs "Magliana center" and afterwards Via Isaac Newton. From here in a few minutes you will reach the B & B.
Other Things to Note
The Roma Capitale authority has decided on tourist accommodation tax payments due from the guests of hotels, holiday homes, rented rooms establishments, bed & breakfasts and camping grounds in Rome (this measure does not apply to hostels). The tourist accommodation tax is due for each night spent in Rome’s accommodation facilities.
From 1st September 2014 the rates per person per night shall be as follows:
Bed and breakfasts, Rented Rooms, Holiday Homes and Holiday Apartments
How to pay? You can pay cash at the end of your stay, directly on site. You will be given a personal receipt. The overnight accommodation tax is applicable up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights within one solar year, provided that you spend the nights at the same accommodation facility.
Exemptions. Persons who are residents of Rome, children up to age 10, all who accompany patients for health reasons, members of the State police force and the other armed forces, and one coach driver and one tour leader/tourist guide for every 23 group members.
If you require further information, please call 060608 or visit (website hidden)
Deliberazione Assemblea Capitolina n°44 del 24 luglio 2014
I like to think that this experience can be a way to meet interesting people, and rediscover them through Rome, which is a very beautiful city.
For this reason, there are no special rules, except those dictated by a sense of courtesy and respect.
Guests have their own keys to the house so they can move at will.
My B & B is authorized by the Municipality of Rome.
To our customers are given all the information regarding:
- Stores nearby
- Where the locals eat or spend the evening
- Places to visit
- The possibility of renting a car.