About this listing
This modern beachfront apartment in Cape Town is situated on the 9th floor and flooded with sunlight. Guests can enjoy amazing unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island from almost every corner of the apartment.
This modern beachfront apartment in Cape Town is situated on the 9th floor and flooded with sunlight. Guests can enjoy amazing unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island from almost every corner of the apartment. The beach and many excellent restaurants, bars and coffee shops are within walking distance of the apartment, which makes this one of the most desirable locations to stay at when visiting the West Coast.
- Lounge area provided with flatscreen satellite TV with full DSTV package. Lounge opening up to balcony.
- Free WIFI
- Open plan kitchen, fully equipped - washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, oven & hob, fridge & freezer
- Large balcony
- Main bedroom, with king-size bed and a door opening up to the balcony
- En-suite bathroom, with shower
- 2nd bedroom, two single beds, can be converted into one king-size bed
- 2nd bathroom, with toilet and shower over bath
- Communal pool deck
- Reception area
- Two undercover secure parking bays
- Secure complex, 24/7 security access control
-Excellent public transport, the MyCiTi bus provides a fast and affordable way to travel to the city centre and V&A Waterfront
- Linen and bath towels provided - please bring your own beach towels
Weekly cleaning is optional at R250,- per week.
Do you want to enjoy peace and tranquillity, but still want to be in close proximity of the lively city centre of Cape Town, then Blouberg might be the perfect location for you to stay at. This area is best known for its spectacular “postcard” views of Table Mountain, its long white sandy beaches and vibrant outdoor activities. Also Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned, can be seen quite clearly from here. Because of the consistent winds in summer and the clean waves throughout the year this area of Cape Town is also better known as surfers and kite surfers paradise. And of course there is also the famous Cape West Coast kitchen, which is renowned among all visitors for its many al fresco eateries and traditional seafood restaurants. Bloubergstrand is situated on the Blouberg coast about 20 minutes drive from the Cape Town city centre and about 30 minutes from Cape Town's Airport. And because of that close proximity to the City Centre it makes it a very convenient base when visiting the Cape.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any loss or damage to the property and/or its contents must be paid for, whether accidental or on purpose.
Any lost keys or keys not returned will result in locks & keys being replaced and you held accountable for such charges. This is in the interest of security. Due attention is therefore advised. Should such damage or loss be more than the Key & Breakage deposit, you will forfeit your deposit and still be liable for the balance of such loss and/or damage.
We reserve the right to substitute* the applicable accommodation with another similar or higher quality accommodation, should the apartment not be "lettable" for any of the following reasons:
• Internal damage
• Death of the apartment's owner and/or spouse leading to withdrawal from the rental pool.
• Any security breach which could risk the safety of our guests.
* In case substitution isn't possible, Cape Town Rocks has the right to cancel the booking. In this case Cape Town Rocks will refund the client.
Indemnity: Cape Town Rocks, it's employees and/or agents does not accept liability for any loss and/or damage to any personal items and/or person for any reason whatsoever. Sufficient travel & medical insurance is therefor strongly advised.
From Dec 16, 2015 - Jan 10, 2016 the minimum stay is 5 nights.