This single storey building of Portuguese origin, circa 1830, has been beautifully restored and renovated to retain an authentic feel. A shaded path leads to a classical porch and wide verandah.
A 10m x 10m open plan design encompasses living and dining areas plus a fully equipped kitchen. Elegance is the hall mark of all three large double bedrooms which have individual access to the garden and pool. Comfortably accommodates 3 couples or a group of 6 to 8 friends.
Pets are not allowed.