VINO BELLO RESORT is a premier all-condominium timeshare resort adjacent to the world class Meritage Resort & Spa, with privileges at Meritage's state-of-the-art Spa Terra and the Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar. Stay in a TWO BEDROOM CONDO SUITE (full kitchen), with top of the line luxuries. Note that the resort does charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5.
* One-night reservations accepted for check-ins within 14 days from today's date.
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
TWO BEDROOM CONDO
Two bedroom suites offer 1,229 square feet of living space, with a large master bedroom and master bath with King Bed and a second bedroom with king bed. Both bedrooms have 27" wall mounted plasma screen TV's. The master bath has a jetted sit-tub and a five headed shower, and there's a deep soak tub in the second bedroom. The full kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The living area features a queen size sofa bed, two arm chairs, coffee table and 36" plasma screen TV. As with all suites, there is a washer/dryer, outside access and furnished patio or balcony.
NOTE: Please indicate preferred bedroom configuration at time of reservation request.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary bottle of wine received upon check-in
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- 182 Luxurious studios, one and two bedroom suites; all with balconies or patios
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- In-room Whirlpool Spa
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2nd bedroom kitchenette
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort at Napa
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests welcome to attend complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in Meritage Resort's lobby next door to Vino Bello Resort from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
- Valet Parking (for a fee)
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Incidentals Deposit: $100/day on credit card
(authorized hold, fully refundable)
Front Desk Hours:24 hours
Parking: No Charge
Full access to all onsite amenities.
The reservation was canceled 37 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Excellent location in downtown San Francisco. Highly recommended.
This location was great! I recommend this for anyone. Very kid friendly and roomy. Our room was directly across from the breakfast room which was great. It was not too noisy. The only issue I had was that the only sink was in the bathroom. I definitely will come back again.
In short, our experience was perfect. I guess I didn't fully read the description of the place originally (probably because I was mesmerized by the photos instead), but it is a timeshare condo attached to the beautiful Meritage Resort. This was a pleasant surprise because we got to take advantage of all the privileges of the resort while still getting to return to our large and spacious condo. To be honest, it's hard to tell where the timeshare condos begin and end with the resort. I guess if I were to nitpick anything, it would just be the "welcome" phone call to solicit me for a timeshare breakfast. All I said was "No thank you" and that was the end of it. Like I said, our experience was awesome and I definitely got points with the wife. Thanks Dana.
Check-in was easy and the Donatello is in a great location. The room was clean and very nice. Everything was smooth sailing. Will definitely recommend and stay here next time I'm in SF.
Terrific place to stay! Very close to Disney Land and the Anaheim Convention Center. I will absolutely be booking this place again when I visit the MD&M show again next year.
It was really good. The room is in the central San Francisco and close to a lot of attractions. Also the room was clean and quiet. I give my two thumbs up.
This was a lovely room! Better than I had expected. Great location being a block off of time square and very close to where I needed to be for the week I was attending a conference. What was even better than the great room was the amenities available like free coffee on the club level and access to the gym. Dana was a great host and responsive to any question I had about my stay. I would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.
Lovely apartment in convenient location near Union Square. Spacious and comfortable. Hotel amenities. Dana was great. Would stay here again.
The suite was perfect, clean, modern. The microwave and fridge (kitchenette) was a definite plus. Dana was helpful to answer my questions prior to booking as well as to confirm details of my stay.
A few comments of things out of Dana's control:
1) I was given a room that was the complete opposite of what I requested (bathroom outside of the bedroom was key for my reservation), but they had availability and moved me within 30 minutes of my arrival.
2) The only issue I had with the ongoing construction was at 6:07am on my first morning there... the Genie Lift or something with a motor (jackhammer?) was turned on and in use way earlier than anticipated. Aside from that, there was no problems with the construction or noise created by it.
3) Breakfast was a bit disappointing, but I am certain that will be remedied once they finish construction on their breakfast room. Hard boiled eggs, crumb cake, apples, oranges, cereal. Every morning. At the very least, switch it up every other day!
I will definitely be staying again, and hope to enjoy a real breakfast here in the future! :)