Vino Bello is a very luxurious highly rated timeshare condominium resort on Tripadvisor, with a free daily shuttle to and from downtown!
VINO BELLO RESORT is a premier all-condominium timeshare resort adjacent to the world class Meritage Resort & Spa, with privileges at Meritage's state-of-the-art Spa Terra and the Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar.
The resort also has a free daily shuttle for guests that runs to and from downtown Napa every 45 minutes between 4:00pm and 8:30pm, and upon request between 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
Stay in a ONE BEDROOM CONDO (full kitchen), with top of the line luxuries. Note that the resort does charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5.
* One-night reservations accepted for check-ins within 14 days from today's date.
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
ONE BEDROOM CONDO
836 square feet. Private bedroom with king bed and a living area with queen sleeper sofa. Gas-log fireplace. 2 Letterbox plasma TV's, DVD Players. Full kitchen and dining area complete with cookware and dinnerware. Jetted tub/separate walk-in shower with multiple shower heads. Washer/dryer. Private furnished balcony/foyer. Wireless internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary bottle of wine received upon check-in
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan charm
- Rooms have balconies
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- In-room Whirlpool Spas in the one bedroom suites
- Fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort at Napa
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests welcome to attend complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in Meritage Resort's lobby next door to Vino Bello Resort from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
- Valet Parking (for a fee)
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Incidentals Deposit: $100/day on credit card
(authorized hold, fully refundable)
Front Desk Hours:24 hours
Parking: No Charge
Full access to all onsite amenities.
I am not onsite, and the front desk can attend to all your needs, so no need to worry about the awkwardness of interacting with the host
In short, our experience was perfect. I guess I didn't fully read the description of the place originally (probably because I was mesmerized by the photos instead), but it is a timeshare condo attached to the beautiful Meritage Resort. This was a pleasant surprise because we got to take advantage of all the privileges of the resort while still getting to return to our large and spacious condo. To be honest, it's hard to tell where the timeshare condos begin and end with the resort. I guess if I were to nitpick anything, it would just be the "welcome" phone call to solicit me for a timeshare breakfast. All I said was "No thank you" and that was the end of it. Like I said, our experience was awesome and I definitely got points with the wife. Thanks Dana.
Dana was very responsive. The place itself was as described. Quite cozy for a family. Stayed in a resort, close to downtown. Worth the price given the time of the year.
We had a great time! We've stayed at the hotel before but this condo is so much nicer. We have a very mobile 1 year old girl so this place was perfect for her: lots of room to roam, a spacious tub/ jacuzzi, a very spacious kitchen and dining table. It was all wonderful! And the bowling alley was loads of fun :)
We definitely recommend this place and look fwd to our next stay.
The room was even better than the pictures (which were beautiful) and the check in/out process was beyond easy. Highly recommend!
Summary: Great suite at a regular (SF area) hotel prices, and Dana was very responsive.
This sprawling complex of three-story buildings is about three miles south of the Napa – which means all wineries are north. But that’s not an issue when you consider what you’re getting in the deal. Further, there are many good wineries within 20 minutes, and a more leisurely drive north gets more.
You check in at the front desk of the main building – just like a hotel – where you get your key and a one-page directory of facilities. Then you move your car to your assigned building. (Some reviewers have complained about parking. We were able to park at various times from 30-150’ from the door. No big deal, but maybe it’s worse in the summertime.)
There was no lobby in our building – just hallways and elevators like an apartment building. Units are more like apartments than hotel rooms. (Behind each locked hallway door is a small foyer with two separate locked doors to two separate suites. I suppose the idea is that a family or others traveling together can have private but adjoining units.)
Our unit had three rooms – a comfortable kitchen / dining / living room area, a large bath and a reasonably large bedroom.
It was impeccably clean and well appointed:
• Open kitchen area with a large frig-freezer), a glass-topped stove, dishwasher (with one detergent packet), marble counters, SS double sink with garbage disposal, toaster, coffee maker, cutting board, various cooking utensils, sets of silverware, place settings, and pots and pans.
• Dining area that seats about six.
• At the other end of this room is a cozy living room area with a sofa and two upholstered chairs, a coffee table, a gas fireplace, a modest-sized wall-mounted flat-screen TV (I didn’t measure it, but it’s probably about 42”).
• The spacious bath features two separate sinks in a long counter and lots of space, a glass-walled shower with plenty of room for two and multiple showerheads.
• The bedroom features – a king-size bed and an oval Jacuzzi-like bathtub. There also are an upholstered chair, a large chest-of-drawers, two night-stands, a hotel-sized closet with two siding doors and one folding stand for a suitcase (but little room for it, so it might end up in a corner of the living room area – and/or you can used the stuffed chair for an opened suitcase). One other caution -- about the bed: there are bedframe boards running along the sides from the head to foot boards about shin high, and they stick out about 5” from the edge of the mattress. They are distinctly painful if you bang into them. The bed itself was very comfortable.
There’s also a small washing machine/dryer above in a nook just inside the front door.
(Maid service is only every three days.)
We ignored the time-share solicitation.
Check out Oxbow Public Market in Napa -- great ice cream and food.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.