About this listing
Stay in a very big master bedroom (a king size bed, bathtub, shower bath) and two spacious guest rooms (2 queen size bed, full bathroom)at the second floor. Friendly hosting and, free parking, convenient location close to shopping centers and highway 101, 25 min to Monterey Bay.
Built in 2012, this brand new house is a two-storied building (3150 sq. ft) that has all a new and big house has: clean, bright, fresh, spacious and well designed to suit the comfort of modern life. In addition, the house is equipped with water filtering system that makes the water pure, soft and safe.
Please read our details carefully before booking. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Bedrooms and bathrooms: you get a very big master bedroom (a king size bed, bathtub, shower bath) and two spacious guest rooms (2 queen size bed, full bathroom)at the second floor.. All towels, shampoo, body wash and toiletry are provided in the bathrooms. WiFi and furniture.This set is ideal for a a big family and a group of 6 and more. But There will be a $35/person charge for additional adult who shares a room. Kid(s) who share a bed with parents will not be charged. If you have more people and would like to book more rooms in the same house, please ask as we have other rooms available to accommodate more people.
*Breakfast: Please ask us for special homemade breakfast.
* Kitchen: Limited access, such as microwave and toaster. Please ask host for permission to use the stove or oven
* Free aquarium passes: when you book two nights with us, you will get two free Monterey Aquarium passes. (First come, first served). You will enter as members without waiting in lines and you will also get 15% discount when you shop in the aquarium. Please contact me for availability.
* Please no pets, no smoke and no drug in the house.
* Free Parking in front of the house, in our drive way or in the garage when needed.
Interaction with guests
Love to make friends with people from all over the world.
Guarantee to provide excellent customized services and make you feel like staying in your own home.Enjoy your stay.
The house is surrounded by mountains on the north and the east and a big park is right in the front. Free parking on the street, drive way and even in our garage.
The house is sitting in an extremely quiet,friendly and safe neighborhood.
Our house is economically located in a place where you can come and enjoy all that Monterey Bay has to offer from Santa Cruz to Big Sur. The Monterey Bay Aquarium, historic Cannery Row, Fishman’s Wharf, whale watching, wine tasting in Carmel Valley, fishing, cycling,kayaking or walk along one of the many beaches are with 20 miles.
Our house is located in a convenient place where you find supermarkets, shopping centers and bus stops close by within walking distance. Monterey Salinas Transit Center, Steinbeck Center, and railway station is about 4 miles away, which is accessible by taking buses. Freeway 101 is 4 minutes away and it is an ideal place to stop to or from Los Angeles. Gilroy Outlet Malls are 30 minutes drive on North 101 and Hearst Castle is about 2 hours and half down on South 101. Five miles from the house is Highway 68 whereby you can reach Toro Park (6 miles), Laguna Seca Race Track (14 miles), and Monterey City (20 miles). Hwy 1 and Marina Beach is 13 miles on the West.
We are in a very quiet and safe neighborhood. Right in front of the house is a big grass covered park with playgrounds, basketball, baseball and soccer sports fields.
Other things to note
The gas price at the exit of 101 nearby the house is famously cheap, around 20 to 40 cents per gallon cheaper than Monterey and Mariana areas. The weather here is beautiful year round, and usually a few degrees warmer and less foggy than immediately on the coast.
Holly will do her best to make sure that your stay is pleasant and comfortable. Please help Holly maintain and improve her service quality:
@ Please no shoes on all carpeted areas.
@ Please no food in bedroom.
@ Please be sure to turn outdoor lights off when you go to bed.
@ Please be sure to turn indoor lights off when you left.
@ Please don't have the heat on if you have the windows or doors open.
@ Please take care of yourself and your children during your stay.
@Please do not lose the door key. If you lose it, you have to pay for the cost of locks replacement.
@Please clean all dishes, counter top, stove, oven, floors and all the places you have used after cooking.
@@No pets, No smoke, No drug or any offensive odor in the house please.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 512 reviews for other properties.View other reviews