About this listing
Large studio in the heart of Manhattan, very close to some of the main attraction of NY. Very safe area and very well kept building with elevator.
The apartment is located in MIDTOWN EAST, Manhattan, two blocks away from PARK AVENUE, one of the most recognizable and elegant streets in U.S.A., 10 minutes walking distance from the famous EMPIRE STATE BUILDING and 15 minutes walking distance from the happening EAST VILLAGE.
Murray Hill is one of the safest neighborhoods in Manhattan, with easy and short access to the subway station, Funky shops, and restaurants of the East Village (to the south) and the business-focused hub and high-end 5th Avenue shopping of Midtown East (to the north).
This is a large studio apartment located on East 29th street near Park Avenue.
- The apartment accommodates two.
-The apartment is renovated in a well kept pre-war building. The property has elevator and laundry facilities in the basement.
- Some of the apartment amenities are:
- queen size bed
- Air Conditioner
- Plenty of closets
- High speed Internet
- Central heating
- Fresh towels and sheets
- Large flat TV
- Dvd player
- Small kitchen with microware and diswasher.
- great natural light throughout apartment
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
- No smoke in the apartment.
- No allow to bring more people to the apt.
- Neighbors are quiet and nice which means that we have to respect them as well. No loud sounds after 11pm. So we can all have a peaceful night! :)
I'm 32 years old, Im Brazilian and I live and work in New York City, I work doing Reike and massage therapy. I'm very friendly, responsible, honest and easy to get along.