About this listing
This bright, spacious and sunny, 3 bedroom Condo is comes fully furnished with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, balcony with pool view, large 44 meter pool and 2 pool Jacuzzis. Located on the 3rd floor provides nice views of the hotel zone.
This bright and sunny, luxurious, 3 bedroom Condo is located in Ixtapa's world-class resort, just 16 km (10 miles) from Zihuatanejo International airport and only 5km (3 miles) from the beautiful fishing town of Zihuatanejo.
It comes fully furnished with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, balcony with pool view, large 44 meter pool and 2 pool Jacuzzis.
Its quiet and relaxing residential location is only 3 blocks close to the beautiful Pacific Ocean and its fine golden sands of Palmar beach (10 minute walk). It's also only one block (5 minute walk) from Ixtapa's main square where you can find casual and fine dining in exquisite and local restaurants, great variety of local shops, a movie theater, local sports bars, and fantastic nightlife.
The bike trails at the end of the street are easily accessible. They are also great for jogging or walking and lead to Zihuatanejo, the Ixtapa marina and also to Playa Linda and Playa Palmar.
Come and enjoy your stay at this comfortable, affordable and fully furnished condo that will meet all your needs.
Please email me for any questions, weekly and monthly discounted rates or other inquiries you may have.
Je parle le Français.
Hablo en Español.
- 44 meter long swimming pool and pool chairs
- 2 Jacuzzi's in the main pool
- 24 hour gated security
Its quiet and safe residential location is only 2 blocks close to the beautiful Pacific Ocean and its fine golden sands of Palmar beach. It's also only one block or a 5 minute walk from Ixtapa's main square where you can find casual and fine dining in exquisite restaurants, great local shopping, a movie theater, local sports bars with one dollar beers, and fantastic nightlife.
The local bus passes every 10 to 15 minutes to go to Zihuatanejo or Playa Linda, and about a 5- 10 minutes walk to the main avenue to catch a ride.
Taxis are abundant all over Ixtapa downtown.
From the airport, shuttle vans are available as well as taxis.
The is Free parking in a gated area at the condo with 24 hour security.
RULES AND REGULATIONS – ALBATROS RESIDENCIAL
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors. Use the ashtrays on balcony.
2. Keep the doors and windows shut if you want to maximize the coolness of the air conditioners. Otherwise, enjoy the natural breeze with open windows.
3. To contribute to an eco-friendly planet, please shut of the lights and air conditioners if you are absent from the condo. Minimize the use of water, whenever possible.
4. Avoid actions that could disturb others living in the condo complex.
5. Please follow the condo rules posted in the parking lot.
6.People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the contract may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. You can hire housekeeping services for an extra fee. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Minor maintenance items or requests that are usually $5.00 or less (i.e. light bulbs, cleaning products, etc.) are the responsibilities of the tenant.
10. Pets are NOT allowed.
11. Subletting is not permitted.
12. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
13. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order in order to receive your deposit back.
14. Check out time will be no later than 11:00 am ( ask me if you need to check out at a later time)
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Gary
I'm Canadian and have lived in Ixtapa for the past 8 years. I'm now offering this great condo unit for your vacation needs.
Email me for details or for special rates. Happy travels!