About this listing
This bright, spacious and sunny, 3 bedroom Condo comes fully furnished with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a balcony with pool view, a large 44 meter pool and 2 Jacuzzis. It is located on the 3rd floor providing excellent and beautiful views of Ixtapa and the hotel zone.
This bright and sunny, luxurious, 3 bedroom Condo is located in Ixtapa's world-class resort, just 16 km (10 miles) from Zihuatanejo International airport and only 5km (3 miles) from the beautiful fishing town of Zihuatanejo.
It comes fully furnished with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, balcony with pool view, large 44 meter pool and 2 Jacuzzis. It's location on the 3rd floor provides nice views of the hotel zone of Ixtapa and the pool. Great also for going on the roof and looking at the sunsets. ( bring the chairs on the balcony.)
Its quiet and relaxing residential location is only 3 blocks close to the beautiful Pacific Ocean and its fine golden sands of Palmar beach (1 Km away). It's also only one block from Ixtapa's main square where you can find casual and fine dining in exquisite and local restaurants, great variety of local shops, a movie theater, local sports bars, and fantastic nightlife.
The bike trails at the end of the street are easily accessible. They are also great for jogging or walking and lead to Zihuatanejo, the marina in Ixtapa and also to Playa Linda and Playa Palmar.
Come and enjoy your stay at this comfortable, affordable and fully furnished condo that will meet all your needs.
** Email me for special rates for long term rentals or any other questions you may have.
...c o m
Je parle le Français.
Hablo en Español.
Looking forward to your stay!
- 44 meter long swimming pool and pool chairs
- 2 Jacuzzi's in the main pool
- 24 hour gated with security guard
Interaction with guests
You can call me on my cell phone or ask Marie, (the local employee who works at the condo and keeps and supervises my condo while I'm away.)
Ixtapa is a modern world-class resort that was designed and created from the ground-up by Fonatur (National Tourism Development Fund,) in an old coconut plantation that was expropriated and began its developing in 1968.
At the end of the boulevard you'll find La Marina de Ixtapa with capacity for more than 100 yachts, a golf course, stores, luxury houses, condominiums and a charming promenade along La Marina with cozy restaurants and bars overlooking the area.
Its bay is wide and it is one of the best places to view and admire spectacular and awesome sunsets. Nearby is Playa Linda beach and Playa Quieta beach with hotels on their shores.
Its quiet and safe residential location is only 1 Km close to the beautiful Pacific Ocean and its fine golden sands of Palmar beach. It's also only one block or a 5 minute walk from Ixtapa's main square where you can find casual and fine dining in exquisite restaurants, great local shopping, a movie theater, local sports bars with one dollar beers, and fantastic nightlife.
The bike trails and jogging paths are located right near the condo leading you to Zihuatanejo, Playa Linda or Ixtapa's beautiful Marina.
Parking is available free inside a gated area with 24 hour security.
Taxis are abundant and also the local bus goes to Zihuatanejo and Playa Linda about every 10 to 15 minutes for about 10 pesos per trip. A 5 minute walk gets you to the main road to take the bus.
The local bus passes every 10 to 15 minutes to go to Zihuatanejo or Playa Linda, and about a 5- 10 minutes walk to the main avenue to catch a ride.
Taxis are abundant all over Ixtapa downtown.
From the airport, shuttle vans are available as well as taxis.
There is Free parking in a gated area at the condo with 24 hour security.
Other things to note
Price includes gas, water and electricity.
RULES AND REGULATIONS – ALBATROS RESIDENCIAL
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors. Use the ashtrays on balcony.
2. Keep the doors and windows shut if you want to maximize the coolness of the air conditioners. Otherwise, enjoy the natural breeze with open windows.
3. To contribute to an eco-friendly planet, please shut of the lights and air conditioners if you are absent from the condo. Minimize the use of water, whenever possible.
4. Avoid actions that could disturb others living in the condo complex.
5. Please follow the condo rules posted in the parking lot.
6.People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the contract may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. You can hire housekeeping services for an extra fee. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Minor maintenance items or requests that are usually $5.00 or less (i.e. light bulbs, cleaning products, etc.) are the responsibilities of the tenant.
10. Pets are NOT allowed.
11. Subletting is not permitted.
12. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
13. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order in order to receive your deposit back.
14. Check out time will be no later than 11:00 am ( ask me if you need to check out at a later time)
I'm originally Canada and have lived in Ixtapa for the past 8 years. I'm now offering this great and spacious 3 bedroom condo unit for your vacation needs.
Email me for details or for special rates. Happy travels!