6th Floor Penthouse in a protected building with serviced lift comprising of a large living room, dining & study area, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (showers), fully equiped kitchen and large outside terrace complete with dining area
Lovely spacious penthouse apartment in Valencia, 100m from the exclusive Marina. Close to the beach, city centre, City of Sciences. The apartment is a spacious 125 sq.m, the main living area opening up to a large private terrace with additional lounge and dining area that offers views to the marina.
Interaction with guests
Please visit (URL HIDDEN) for all useful information. I also can be contacted at anytime via email or phone.
Outside Furniture – Please bring in the cushions when not in use
Smoking Policy - Please do not smoke inside the apartment, smoking is permitted out on the terrace.
Rubbish - There are 2 large bins outside the entrance on the street. One is for general rubbish & the other is for paper/cardboard.
Normal Cleaning is inclusive. If extra cleaning is required, a charge may be made against your security deposit. It is strictly forbidden to sleep on the beds without linen; The apartment is equipped with the basic kitchen cutlery and dinner service for the designed number of persons. Additional cleaning is charged at €12.00 euros an hour if required.
No bookings will be accepted from groups of under 25's
Arrival and Departure - SOMETIMES THE MAID WON'T ATTEND FOR A FEW DAYS AFTER YOUR DEPARTURE
(1) The rental property is let to the Tenant from (arrival date) to (departure date).
(2) The arrival time on the arrival day is after 15.00 (this can be negotiated and if necessary bags can be left at the apartment before it is ready for occupancy.
(3) The departure time on the departure day is before 11.30 (this can be negotiated and if necessary bags can be left at the apartment for a while afterwards).
(4) At the end of the rental period the Tenant is to vacate the property and return the keys to the Owner or the Agent.
(5) At the end of the rental period the Tenant should leave the property in similar condition to that in which it was found. It will be cleaned before check in and after check out but the after cleaning does not include dishes, rubbish clearing (there are large communal bins just outside the building). Any additional cleaning costs or damages incurred by the Owner may be passed on to the Tenant on their sole discretion. Please ensure that the wall radiators are unplugged from the main sockets and that any lights & Air Conditioning units are switched off (and any program modes are cancelled) on the remotes prior to your departure.
Conduct - It is not permitted to assign or sub-let the whole or part of the property. Please do not smoke inside the apartment, smoking is permitted out on the terrace.
No part of the property shall be used for any purposes other than as residential accommodation. Illegal or commercial activity is strictly forbidden. No more than the agreed numbers of persons are to be accommodated at the property. For any extra person(s), there will be an additional fee. This clause is not applicable for children under 2 year's old; It is not permitted to interfere, or cause or permit interference with the reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of neighbours; Please keep noise down between 11pm and 0900 am. Also it is normal to keep the noise during siesta time – mid afternoon.
Parties are not are not allowed in the apartment; The client shall comply with the By-Laws applicable in respect of the premises and its environment.
Guests may not to remove any furniture or any effects from the premises, Towels are not permitted to be taken to the beach etc..
Damages - The client should Not mark, paint, drive nails or the like into, or otherwise damage or deface any structure that forms part of the common property without the approval in writing of the owners corporation. In the case of default, we may arrange repairs and a fee may be charged; You should notify us as soon as practicable of any damage to the premises. If the guest has an accident, she/he should make it good if possible – i.e. by buying a replacement of equal value –or by paying us the cost of repair or replacement (fair wear and tear excepted). Va(URL HIDDEN) is not liable under any circumstances for loss, theft or damage to the occupants or clients and/or their property and belongings; Guest's should not keep any animal or birds in the premises without any previous authorisation. It is forbidden to use any appliance, which may cause an unreasonable increase in consumption of electricity, water or gas, without the previous authorisation. The client should maintain and leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition, and should care for all items included in the letting;
The guest should allow us to enter, view the state of repair and to carry out repairs, even when the tenant is not there. We reserve the right to deny occupancy, evict, and refuse refund at any time to anyone who appears to be detrimental to the property.