WINTER SPECAIL $99/NIGHT THRU MARCH 14 -
-AFTER MARCH 15 REGULAR RATE OF $130/NIGHT
* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen cable tv, free wi-fi (brand new router for good strong signal), washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, regular sofa, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* Caretaker onsite - you will be well taken care of here!
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Monthly Price:||$2300 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
This studio was perfect for our weekend getaway to the city. Really good subway access (you're like 10 minutes from Times Square), decent neighborhood, and beautiful clean apartment. Charlie and Edwin were great to let us check-in a little early. No complaints on our end. Thanks for a nice stay!
What a great stay. Close to subway so quick to all the major sights. Was very accomodating as our flight arrived late at night . Nice clean studio. Thanks for a great stay. Definitely recommend to others.
I highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for comfortable accommodation in NY. Great apartment for a single person or a couple. Only a short distance to the subway and access to all of Manhattan. The internet was fast and reliable, we had access to a laundry with washing machine and dryer, the kitchen is small yet functional with a full sized fridge. We stayed here for a month and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our host was readily available and friendly. You won't be disappointed.
Our experience in this studio was great. it was well located near the subway so not a far walk. The pictures are exactly what you get. It was a great place to stay for our visit to the city. It did get a little noisy at night but that's to be expected in the city that never sleeps! also a great plus is free parking in the street. Communication was quick and easy with Edwin, he answered all of our questions! we definitely enjoyed our experience!
Good stay - I would not call it gorgeous place, but studio was well equipped, clean and close to subway. At the beginning we did not feel safe in the area (bars in the windows did not help), but there were no troubles at all during our stay, even very late at night. To sum up I would recommend it, but manage your expectations :-)
Great apartment. Exactly as described. Clean. Well equipped. Close to several subway lines, cafés and restaurants, groceries etc. Just a few blocks to Central Park. The only issue may be that it can be quite noisy during the night.
Studio sympa, conforme aux photos. Métro à 5 minutes, rapide pour rejoindre le centre. Le quartier s'est avéré calme, après quelques doutes au début. Et surtout, nous avons découvert les meilleurs burgers, à 2 minutes de la maison, restaurant Native, notre coup de coeur!
Accueil sympa d'Edwin!
L'appartamento è perfetto per due persone: dal vivo è più grande di come appare in foto. Abbiamo incontrato Edwin, che ci ha atteso al nostro arrivo ed è stato gentile ed informale. Abbiamo comunicato con lui via sms quando siamo arrivati a NYC.
La casa era pulitissima ed in perfetta efficienza: l'aria condizionata e il wifi ben funzionanti. E' anche presente una televisione da oltre 40 pollici. La casa dista tre-quattro isolati a piedi dalla metropolitana: sul tragitto c'è anche uno Starbucks.
Quartiere "nero" con nessun problema di sicurezza. Thanks again Edwin !
We had a great stay in Gorgeous Trendy Studio in New York.
It's a bit away from downton but the next subway station can be reached within 5 minutes walking and from there you need 15 minutes to Times Square.
We had some concerns about Harlem which was just because some kind of culture shock I guess. However we never had any problems, people were friendly and we felt quite comfortable after some days.
We never met Charlie, but Edwin is a nice person. Thank you!
The apartment was clean and comfortable but we expected it to be a bit bigger. However, I think for New York this is okay.
We'd stay here again. :-)
Chouette studio, joliment meublé et bien placé (2min. à pied du métro et 15min. de métro de Times Square). Accueil super sympa de Edwin!!!