About This Listing
It doesn't get any better than this. Experience North West the way it was meant to be experienced. Get the luxury all the convenience, privacy, space and romance of the Log Cabin. Relax in this serene retreat with nature at your back door yet with the convenience of close to the city living.
Cabin has 2 bathrooms and 3 handsome bedrooms: Master and “Papa Bear” rooms have queen beds and spacious “kids” quarter, has bank bed and full futon. It comfortably accommodates 6 people, (max can fit 10). Luxury linens and towels will make you feel relaxed.
Log Cabin is nicely decorated and completely furnished. It has proven itself valuable for vacation, family reunion, traveling business, and professionals, short-term/transitional. Kitchen is fully equipped with cooking utensils. It is nice and quiet and located in warm, family friendly community. It comes with a large deck, BBQ grill and patio table + you have access to the private community beach!
Living here you will feel like you reside in a rural county, but you are close to anything what civilization can provide: theaters, art galleries, museums, thousands of restaurants, shopping centers, etc … In 10-25 minutes you can reach almost any downtown on the East side (Redmond, Bellevue, and charming Kirkland) it just 25 miles to Seattle waterfront. The cabin isn’t far away from Microsoft main campuses. On the other side- Snoqualmie Casino in less than 25 minutes driving time. You can be there for concerts nationally acclaimed classic, jazz, rock, and country artists or shows. Little farther to the East (43 miles from cabin) is sited Summit at Snoqualmie Washington Ski Resort or another Ski Area - Stevens Pass 67 miles from the cabin. In summer time both arias good starting points for the spectacular hike or mountain bike trails.
Nice blankets pillows, fresh towels, and linen
Kitchen (fully stocked)
Dining and living arias
3 bedrooms (Queen beds in master and “Papa Bear” rooms and the bank bed and full futon in “kids” accommodation)
Patio, BBQ, patio table and chars
Washer and dryer
I like to welcome my guests and usually meet them at the house. Common check in time @ 4 PM but you can arrive at any time after 4. Please call me in about one hour before you planning to arrive and I can meet you there.
Treat Our Log House Like Your Own
We respect our neighbors - quiet time from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
PARKING – Two parking spots are assigned for the house.
Additional vehicles may be parked outside of the property, on the street.
Please no smoking, no candles.
WE LOVE PETS BUT… some people allergic to animals
unfortunately sometimes they can do so much damage! That is the reasons why we are not permitting animals in the house.
Please leave the property in the same general condition that you received.
Wash your dishes, start the laundry, take trash, and recycle up to garbage cans in the garage.
The home is supposed to be generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized.
NO MAKING FIRE ON THE PROPERTY
Over 6 guests = $25/day/person (10 guests maximum)
Nightly rate included 9.5% local taxes
Ask If You Need Anything
1. Owner and Guest agree as follows: above guest is an adult and will be an occupant of the house during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is allowed on the deck outside the house.
3. PETS are not permitted.
4. AGE RESTRICTIONS - We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice until you have booked..
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is any time after 4:00 pm. Keys will be ready for pick up in a prearranged place at the property location.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is by 11 AM. UNLESS YOU HAVE PRIOR APPROVAL, THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT. Please leave all keys at the location. A $20 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $20 per item fee will be charged for each lost key.
8. CHECK OUT DUTIES: When you check-out make sure all doors and windows are closed, and the stove and lights are turned off. The following must also be completed: 1) Wash all dishes; 2) Wipe appliances, counters, etc., and clean up excess spills; 3) Leave all furnishing and other items as found. Failure to complete these requirements could result in a reduction of your security deposit refund and/or additional billing.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate of $100 per cleaning. We suggest you bring beach towels if you go swimming. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Weekly cleaning fee is $100 if guests stay more than 2 weeks on request. Check-out cleaning fee is $150.
10. CLEANING: The property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. (The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for three hours of normal cleaning after your departure so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment.) YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required either during your stay or after your departure, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $45 per hour.
11. FIREPLACE: At summer time using fireplace and make fire on the property is completely illegal. A $1000 fee will apply from City of Kirkland in case of violation.
12. PARKING – Two parking spots are assigned for the house.
Additional vehicles may be parked outside of the property, on the street.
13. WHAT IS SUPPLIED: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF FOUND TO BE NECESSARY. The log house is equipped with basic items such as furniture, kitchen appliances, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. The log house is furnished according to the owner's taste. You can’t rearrange furniture or take furniture or bedding out of the log house.
14. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items.
15. GUESTS LIABILITY: Guest agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Guest or Guest’s guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished.. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Guest agrees to reimburse Owner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
16. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit of $500.00 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within seven (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the green garbage container, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. Unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
g. No early check-in or late check-out without prior approval by Owner.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
17. DISTURBANCES/SLEEPING CAPACITY: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
a. Smoking in the house.
b. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 guests of any age.
c. Any kind of unlawful using premises is not permitted.
d. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
e. Any other acts which interfere with neighbors' rights to quiet enjoyment of their property.
18. HOLD HARMLESS: Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property in the log house or on the property. Neither do I accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, plumbing, ferry service, or internet connection. Nor will I accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond my control.
19. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
20. NO AMENITIES ARE GUARANTEED! There will be NO refunds because of the malfunction of the contents of the log house. All house contents are kept in good working order and any problems will be addressed as quickly as possible. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather or earthquakes. Trip insurance is now available and highly recommended. Trip insurance is the only source of compensation for you if your trip is interrupted by a mandatory evacuation.
21. ITEMS LEFT IN THE LOG HOUSE: I cannot be responsible for any personal items left in the house. If after checkout you request I search the house for a forgotten item and the item is found, I will return it by mail C.O.D. with a service charge of $20.00. Items found and not requested to be returned within 30 days after departure will be discarded.
22. Cancellation policy: For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 4:00 PM) on the day of check in. If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
23. This agreement has to be signed by Guest on/before arrival date.
Everything about the cabin was as presented and accommodated our group wonderfully! We will definitely book the cabin again should we need something in the area. Everything we needed to attend to was in close proximity to the cabin & very easy to locate. We LOVED Katty's place!
The cabin was wonderful and had almost all the amenities we needed. The only thing that was lacking was the Internet. The Wi-Fi was spotty and very slow, though I think it was for the best so that we could focus on spending time with each other. The place was clean and looked just like the pictures. It felt cozy and comfortable.
I am sorry Brian you did not call me about spotty and very slow internet:-(
In Log cabin, a provider for cable TV and internet is the "Wave". They provide the best serves in our neighborhood. The company guarantee of upload speed for internet up to 15 Mbps. The speed always is very good. In rare cases it became slower, that is common hardware issue, which is not in our control. However, customer support from provider recommends in such case to turn power off on modem and router for 30 sec and after that turn ON back. Problem is resolving on 100%. If you made just simple call to us when you stayed there, we would be happy to help you by asking just to do OFF/ON power:-)
We rented the cabin for a family trip to the greater area and this was our first Airbnb experience. We didn't know what to expect and Katty walked us through every step in the process. The unit was super clean with all the amenities of home you could wish for. The lake is beautiful, and the mountain air crisp and clean.
We arrived late and the host had to make another appointment so we did not meet her during our stay. It was a good place for two small kids as there is a large front and back yard to run around in with no worry about cars.
There is another house on the property with a full time resident. We did not know that when we booked, but it was not a problem.
You can not see the lake from this property. To enjoy the lake, it would be a good idea to bring some flotation devices and a small boat if possible ( No motorized boats allowed). The small beach is rocky but there is a small pier with picnic table and a platform about 200 feet out. There are no lifeguards. You could either walk or drive to the beach area.
The house itself was large enough for the seven of us ( five adults, two children) It is pretty well equipped with kitchen items and the washer and dryer were a big plus. There is a large wrap around deck, a grill and an outside table. We had all our meals except for breakfast at my in-laws, so did not use the grill, but nice to know it is there if you want it.
The neighborhood is very quite. The road around the lake is somewhat hilly and surrounded with huge trees. Good for walks. Bring a flashlight if you intend to walk at night; there a few street lights. There is a small strip mall about a mile and a half away with an Albertson's.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Katty
Hi, I am Katty.
I love to travel and meet people. Me and my family enjoy the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, camping, and skiing. In wintertime I work as a ski instructor at the Snoqualmie pass.
My travels have brought me around the world and I know exactly what you need.
Living here you will feel like you reside in a rural county, but you are close to anything what civilization can provide: theaters, art galleries, museums, thousands of restaurants, shopping centersE Ames Lake Dr NE Redmond WA 98053