About this listing
Spacious Studio with all the comforts of home.
Experience tropical trade winds in this second floor Studio with king-size bed, vaulted ceilings and private lanai (balcony).
This unit features a large working desk, FREE secure wireless internet, flat panel TV, DVD player, AM/FM alarm clock radio, ceiling fan, hair dryer, bath soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Unit also has, a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker,coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, chopping boards, plates, cups, glasses and utensils for you to use during your stay. Provided also is a small cooler for your beach outings, two boogie boards, beach umbrella, plus beach towels
Just a few steps away is the newly renovated pool with hot tub, two gas barbecue grills with 2 cooking burners, and common area for your outdoor enjoyment.
Just minutes away from historic Hanalei town and the breathtaking beaches of Kauai's North Shore, this unit is perfect for the business traveller or the active couple seeking a cozy home base for their activities. Come relax and savor your time away...
Hiking trails with spectacular vistas delight the senses.
Boat tours, helicopters rides, zipline excursions, and horseback riding are all at your fingertips.
Princeville is home to the St. Regis Princeville Resort; offering fine dining, a world class spa, and bar where the nightly sunsets over breathtaking Hanalei Bay can be experienced in luxury. Only a short stroll away is Princeville Center. There you will find the local super market, shops, and restaurants.
The Makai Golf Course and The Prince Golf Course, one of America's Top 100 Greatest Courses and ranked #1 in Hawaii by Golf Digest.
Because Kauai is our home, you can expect us to answer any questions you may have and provide recommendations for all the best our island has to offer.
Pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ area, Free parking.
Interaction with Guests
Early check-ins or late check-outs must be requested ONE DAY prior, not on the same day.
I usually try my best to welcome our guests as well as farewell them.
We make the greatest effort to inform you of beach safety, and anything else you may need help or advice with.
Please keep in mind that this is a 2nd floor unit.
Princeville is a beautiful resort area with dramatic mountain and ocean views.
A walking/jogging path along the picturesque Makai Golf Course leads you to the Princeville Shopping Center where a grocery store, post office, great little restaurants, and nightly entertainment. Princeville also has a public library, and delightful children's playground.
The Princeville Resort can be seen and experienced by foot. However, we highly recommend renting a car during your stay. It is truly the best way to explore our beautiful island.
There are also taxis and the Kauai Bus system available.
Other Things to Note
Please keep in mind that the Studio is in a condominium, and is a 2nd floor unit.
1. Shoes must be removed upon entering the unit.
2. No smoking on premises, doing so will incur a $300.00 smoking fee, which will be deducted from your deposit.
3. Parking available in unmarked stalls only.
4. Quiet hours in the complex are: from 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
5. A $50 fee for lost house key, and $50 for lost pool key.
6. Turn off fan and all lights when leaving on your daily excursions.
7. We recycle empty soda cans, plastic drink bottles and drink bottles only (no wine bottles) Please place in receptacle bins provided outside by the regular rubbish bins.
8. Boogie boards, beach chairs, and towels must have sand removed before bringing back to the unit.
9. Furniture must not be moved around, doing so may cause damage to our carpeting.
10. We provide beach towels, but blankets and bath towels are not to be used outside of the studio.