About this listing
A very nice vacation apartment with a lovely terrace, located on the second floor of a characteristic building without elevator.
The accommodation is composed by:
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower box and WC;
- Twin bedroom with two single beds; the second one is under the other showed in the picture;
- Living room with a comfortable double sofa bed;
- Spacious dining room with access to a very quiet and sunny terrace furnished with table and chairs;
- Main bathroom with bath-tub and hand held shower;
- Fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment, which comes complete with linens and towels, is provided with air conditioning, washing machine, microwave, wifi connection, telephone (just for incoming calls), TV, dishwasher, oven, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Interaction with Guests
If interested, guided tours can be arranged to get to know the city as well as special day trips to discover the beauty of the Roman countryside, Tivoli, Assisi, Pompeii, Florence and Venice. Transfer service from/to the airports or the port of Civitavecchia is available.
To get to the apartment from Termini Station, take the Bus Line 40 towards Borgo S. Angelo for 5 stops, then walk for 5 minutes.
Other Things to Note
Please, read carefully the House Rules section.
At least one week before arrival the guest must communicate the arrival details. If we'll not be informed of delays and the guest misses the check-in at the apartment, there will be an extra charge for an alternative accommodation.
At the arrival, the guest must show the confirmation voucher and a valid ID to the person in charge. They will be requested to pay the Rome tourist tax of Euro 3,50 per person per night (except for children under 10 years).
The check-in is between 03:00 PM and 07:00 PM, early check-in is possible only if the apartment is ready. The check-out is by 11:00 AM.
Extra fees will be applied depending on the time of check-in:
- Arrivals between 07:00 PM and 10:00 PM: Euro 35,00
- Arrivals between 10:00 PM and 01:00 AM: Euro 50,00
- Arrivals after 01:00 AM: Euro 70,00
- Arrivals on Sunday or public holidays (January 1, 6, Easter, April 25, May 1, June 2, 29, August 15, November 1, December 8, 25, 26): Euro 50,00