Our Orange Room has a wall of windows, is a bright and spacious private room, with a very comfortable bed. The Loft is full of charm in a 1900's building, ideally located in the lively and vibrant Lower East Side. View of the Empire State Building.
Private room in a modern and unique loft space, comfortably furnished with a queen bed, double couch, desk and a bench for luggage's placement. There's AC and heater. It's complete with fresh linens and towels.
There is 2 large bathrooms in the loft, shared between the 5 rooms. It's equipped with organic lavender body soap, lotion and shampoo. We have a cleaning service everyday to make sure it's spotless. It has a basket of fresh hand towels.
It's one whole floor of a unique character and charm.
There is 5 private rooms for guests, 2 shared bathrooms, a full equipped kitchen and our art studio, with our workshop space, office and art gallery area / living room.
Guests have access to the bathrooms, kitchen and art gallery / living room.
Interaction with Guests
Depends on the guests needs of privacy and also if we are in New York or not during guest's stay.
We have a team that works at the loft, composed of me, my husband, our manager and cleaning lady. The 4 of us makes the Loft a comfortable stay.
When we are in town, we will be at the loft most of the time working on our Art Studio. We live upstairs. When not in town, our team will be at the loft taking care of everything.
Fantastic neighborhood, stylish buildings, invaded by contemporary art galleries, unique boutiques, the most famous and young music venues, bars, cafes and restaurants.
Ideal, convenient and well located, at the border of Lower East Side and Chinatown.
Everything within reach, just 3 minutes walk to subway, 10 minutes to Little Italy, East Village and Soho.
Metro Lines: B, D, F, M, Z and J, at just 2 short blocks.
Comfortable to reach JFK by metro, direct with the J line.
M15 bus stop just at our front door, which goes straight up 1st Av to United Nations.
Other Things to Note
* There is no bathroom inside the rooms.
* The building and loft are very quiet but there's street noise as you are in the heart of the city. We offer ear plugs for those more sensitive to noise.
* We are at the 3rd floor of a walk up building (no elevator).
* Wi-Fi access throughout the floor.
* There's delicious brazilian coffee and amazing organic tea blends always available.
* We have an yoga area, equipped with mats and props.
* We do not accept reservations made for third party persons, even if related.
* There's a late check in Fee of $30 for guests arriving after 8pm until 8am.
* All our rooms are listed on Airbnb, check which one is a better choice for you:
Purple room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/833931]
Blue room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1161847]
Green room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1627097]
Light room: [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1839257]
* The LES LOFT is not a bed and breakfast, it's a private home and work space.
* There's absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the loft.
* No parties are allowed.
* We do have a kitchen which is available for our guests, but we discourage however cooking big meals with offensive odors and grease. Be mindful it's a shared space between other guests and it's an open kitchen to our art gallery and studio. We recommend the use of the kitchen for a simple and nice breakfast and just small bites.
* The guests are responsible to wash and put away their own dishes.
* We do not offer Laundry Service, but there's laundromats two blocks away.
* We do try to arrange the easiest check in, as we are not a hotel, we do not have someone at the loft 24 hours responsible for the welcoming. We have a team available with the mission to be at the loft at the time scheduled. We do expect that guests understand and smoothly help us on this, having some patience and freedom to stop for a coffee just around the loft (Dudley's for example, at Orchard and Broome) if there's need to wait a little bit. We will do our part as well, being available for guests that might be late than expected.
* Check out from the rooms are always by 11am. Guests are welcome to leave their luggages at the common area and keep their keys until the time they need to leave to the airport.
Raquel was a fantastic host. Very communicative and very helpful in terms of arranging to let me in and help me get situated. The loft is HUGE ... especially, by NYC standards! The common area was nicely set-up with everything you might need ... and the orange room was extremely comfortable. It's really an anomaly to find such spacious accommodations anywhere in NY, especially at these prices. Bathrooms and kitchen had everything you need and were very clean.
My friends and I had a great time in the city. Raquel was very nice and the room was very clean. The location was nice and really close to the subway.
Raquel and her husband are very friendly, helpful and easy going. We had a happy stay. The room is clean and tidy. We can find everything we need. The location is perfect. Subway is just 2 blocks away. Nice cafe and restaurant are everywhere. If I come to NY, I would stay here again. I would definitely recommend this appartmet to people.
I always stay here when I'm in New York. Raquel and her team run a very professional service. Her place is amazing: a huge space kept spotlessly clean and furnished with great attention to detail. The location is amazing if you like the whole LES thing (which I do). Some guests have mentioned the noise: it's certainly not quiet but then who comes to NYC to get away from it all? Highly recommended.
excellent sejour, quartier genial, proximité de tout et volumes grandioses pour NYC.
The room was clean and spacious, as was the entire flat. However the overall experience was less than expected. First, the hostess failed to follow up on email promising further communication on check in arrangements, even after I contacted her asking for more information. On arrival at the address given, we did not have access until about 45 min. later, when the manager met us. Second, the loft is a third floor walk-up, which I feel should have been revealed in the description. We are senior citizens and the stairs were a bit of a challenge. And lastly, the loft is on a very busy street in Chinatown and our room faced the street. This meant a very noisy stay, so much so that ear plugs were provided on the bedside tables. They did little to provide restful sleep.
There were three of us girls sharing the orange room and we loved it. The apartment was huge, bathrooms were always really clean and the kitchen was great too. I would definitely recommend this apartment for people to stay in. It's close to Little Italy, China Town and a few subways too.
This host has 152 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
LES LOFT NY is a beautiful loft in the Heart of the Lower East Side, Manhattan, NY.
We have the privilege and pleasure to offer comfortable accommodation to travelers from all around the world. With our huge space we have created a shared space with common areas and 5 private rooms for people that wants to experience New York as New Yorkers.
LES LOFT is also our Art Studios with our Art Galleries, Offices and Workshop.
LES Loft was created and is managed by Raquel Dutra.
Raquel is from Brazil and have been living in New York for 7 years.
She is a Performance Artist, a mother and wife.
A world traveller herself she has great pleasure in meeting people from all over the world and share with them her New York favorite places and off course, her own space.
We look forward to host you soon in our Exquisite Loft!