Have a great vacation at Anaheim's PEACOCK SUITES timeshare property, in a TWO BEDROOM with kitchenette (mini-fridge, sink, microwave, coffee maker), on-site pool, and free daily continental breakfast, all within walking distance of Disneyland. Airbnb rate excludes daily parking/misc fees of $11.70 plus a flat (not daily) housekeeping fee* of $53 which are collected by the resort upon check-out.
* Last minute reservations (less than 14 days before check in) will incur NO accompanying housekeeping fee from the resort, however availability may be limited as well.
Also check tripadvisor for user reviews of property.
TWO BEDROOM (730 sq ft)
Master Bedroom with king bed, private bathroom and t.v. Second bedroom has two queen beds. Living room contains a flat screen t.v. and sofa sleeper so these accommodations can sleep up to 8 people. Kitchenette includes a refigerator, microwave, toaster coffee maker and dishware.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Located within walking distance to Disneyland® Resort & Anaheim Convention Center, and just minutes to Knott's Berry Farm
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- Air conditioning
- Fitness room
- Board room
- Covered outdoor heated pool
- Two whirlpool spas
- Rooftop sundeck
- Attraction tickets available at front desk
- Gift Shop
- Car rental services available
- Shuttle service provided by the Anaheim Resort Transit to and from the Disneyland® Resort District (Shuttle available for a nominal fee)
- Mandatory valet parking ($10/per day)
- Laundry/overnight dry cleaning
1745 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
Dana Hill's 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite, only a 15 minute walk from Disneyland suited our needs perfectly with the number of guests in our party. We could come and go to Disneyland as we pleased, resting up in between mornings enjoying the rides and evening parades and fireworks. The kitchenette was well appointed and the suite was extremely clean and comfortable.
We would recommend this facility, especially those with young children.
Dana was very quick to respond to all texts and emails.
Great apartment, close to Disney