About this listing
Private large room with the wi-fi internet. Mini sound system and a coffee machine. Quiet location only one minute from Clissold Park. 24 hour access.
- Bright spacious studio, with mezzanine. Can accommodate four people for short stays. There is a double mattress on top of the mezzanine, and a comfortable three seater sofa/bed. I provide clean sheets and towels.
Also a fridge, sink, espresso machine, toaster, kettle.
- Basic private communal shower area
- Amazing experience with the chance to meet other artists who live in the building.
- Short walk (15min) to the closest tube station (Highbury & Islington) overground station (Canonbury) . Monor House tube station on Piccadilly line.
An ideal neighborhood for shopping and going out.
As of me, I am rather curious about almost every culture there is under the sun. I am an easy-going and very friendly host. My goal is to provide a private, safe, clean, convenient, inexpensive and comfortable accommodation for adventurous travelers from around the world or local people in need of temporary furnished housing. I am available when needed but I do not intrude on my guests. I never cancel reservations unless a force of nature forces me to do so as I do not want my guests to rearrange their plans last minute.
24h access with your own key.
Interaction with Guests
Most mornings I'm free and happy to take my guest for breakfast and a chat. Considering the cost of transport we have two bikes. Also cycling in Clissold park is allowed.
One of the best neighbourhoods to live in London.
393 buss from Highbury & Islington.
73 from Kings Cross. Nearest tube Manor House on Piccadilly line. Then 141 south to Clissold park and Church Street.
Other Things to Note
We have another set of showers downstairs, if the top floor are busy. Also at the back of the building we have a balcony space for having breakfast in the sun.
This is very quiet neighborhood. So please no noise after 11 PM.
- Please turn all electric appliances when you leave.
- No door slamming