About this listing
In OBEROI/SEMINYAK. 300m from the beach, the famous KUDETA and the main restaurant & shopping street (jl Kayu Aya). Private villa & pool. 3 Bdr for 6 pax (+ 1 poss). Cosy small garden. Quiet small lane near the action. Great staff. Fully equiped kitchen. Free baby cot, high chair & stroller available. Pool fence (add cost). Good Wifi. TV room, Cable channels, DVD (free movies and TV series). Inflatable toys. 2 Sunbeds & 2 bean beds. Villa 140 m2/Property 320 m2. Fee transfer from Airport.
CHARMING VILLA/ FANTASTIC LOCATION/ QUIET STREET
- 300 meters from the whole action (Beach, Shopping & Eat street) but located in a small dead-end lane where there is no traffic…
- Clean style, the villa offers 3 large independant bedrooms (no sharing wall)
- 2 bedroom share one bathroom. Though, every guest/couple will have their intimacy.
- 1 bedroom give access to the swimming pool (it's usually the most wanted one) but the 2 others are slightly bigger, fresher and quieter. All the 3 bedrooms have powerful Aircon and of coruse WIFI.
- Fully equiped kitchen (Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Mixer, Coffee machine).
- All linen and towels
- Big TV room with 42" flat Satellite TV, big balinese bed, Cable TV channels, Dvd player & Plenty of movies and TV seires at your disposal
- Good WiFi throughout the whole villa
- Bluetooth speakers.
- 2 safety boxes
- Baby equipment at your disposal (high chair, baby cot, stroller)
- Shallow water section in the swimming pool. Ideal if you have kids or for yourself if you want to sit in the pool and read a magazine.
- 2 sunbeds (not on pictures) & 2 beanbeds (not on pictures).
- Inflatable toys for the kids – and parents : ))
- Pool fence possible (200.000 RP/ day)
- Toilet in the garden and external shower.
- Complete daily housekeeping (except Sunday)
- Complimentary airport pick-up
- Unlimited drinking water
- Nanny service (with additionnal cost)
- Chef available (with additionnal cost)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service prior to arrival
- We can arrange any tour or activity during your trip to Bali (with additionnal cost)
- Bike, motorbike & car rental
- Private Driver for your activity in Bali (with additionnal cost)
The Villa is serviced daily. The housekeeper (Mrs MADE) is coming everyday (except on Sunday) from 1.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The gardener/pool man (Mr. Made) is coming from 1.00 PM to 3.00 PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They have their own key. Don't be surprised to find them home. They are very honnest and I never had any problem with them in 10 years.
Like many other houses in the street, Villa Lola is widely open. Respect of the neighboors is essential. There is no problem to have fun during the day or a lively dinner but it's not possible to make too much noise after 11.00 pm. If you like very loud music or if you intend to party, I kindly ask you to select another villa. I'm sure you understand. - Smoking is allowed outdoors however not allowed indoors
Here is a list of famous places that you will find around the villa.
5 MN WALKING DISTANCE: Kudeta, La Favela, Sisterfields, Mama san, Cafe Bali, Chandi, Religion, Red Carpet, Batik, Ginger Moon, Bikini, Teatro, Grocer & Grind, Rumours, Soho, Trattoria, Earth cafe.
10 MN WALKING DISTANCE: Sea Circus, Body Works, Mexicola, la Luciola, Petitenget, Bambu, Shanghai Baby, Biku, Sea Vu Play, Dahana, Potato Head, W Hotel, Jemme, Vin +...
15 MN WALKING DISTANCE: Metis, Merah Putih, Gourmet Cafe, Sardines, Sarong, Da Maria, Rob Peetom, Watercress, Republik 45, Barbacoa, Nook, La Plancha, Gado Gado, Made's Warung, Opium, Wine house,
- The nearest supermarket is 400 meters from the house but you will find plenty of convenient stores are 100/200 meters.
Villa Lola (6 pax) is facing Villa Julia (4 pax) which can be rented as well. For a bigger group (10pax). Don’t hesitate to ask.
You will have access to the entire villa except to the garage. But if you have a car, you can easily park outside the villa. There is plenty of free parking spots. No problem.
Interaction with guests
During the stay, Putu the manager of the villa and myself remain at your disposal should you have any request.
Other things to note
We can organize the coming of a chef to teh villa to prepare any meal of your choice (breakfast, lunch and/or diner). He can prepare an international cuisine or some local specialties. The price for his coming is :
30 USD for one meal (Breakfast/lunch or diner)
40 USD for 2 meals on the same day
50 USD for the 3 meals on the same day
The mentioned price is for the whole group/family (not by person) but the cost of the groceries need to be added. Now if you are too original in your choices, it should be quite good value for money.
We can also organize massage at the villa (20 USD approx) or some yoga session (30-50 USD according to the number of participants)
No smoking in the bedroom No loud music or party after 11.00 PM.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi , my name is Frederique. I'm French and I'm an interior designer. I travel a lot in Asia and Europe and Villa Lola was our first Villa in Bali.
Some house looks simple but are very easy to live in. It's the case of Villa Lola. We live today in a bigger villa but we kind a regret the simplicty and easyness of this one.
I'm sure you will enjoy to stay there.