This beautiful home is situated in a quiet street and is only a 10 minute walk to popular restaurants, shops, parks and cafes. Every Saturday, at the end of the street is a bustling organic food market. This home is perfect for a family holiday.
- Strictly no parties, if there is loud and inappropriate behaviour we reserve the right to cancel the reservation immediately. We live in a family friendly street and our neighbours are to be respected at all times.
- No drugs on the premises. Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
- No pets allowed.
- If a guest brings more than the occupancy allowed (5), the reservation will be cancelled immediately.
- Should the house be left in an undesirable state an additional cleaning fee will be incurred. The cleaning fee that is set only includes basic cleaning. It is expected that the house will be left in the same way that it was found, the dishes washed and put away and the bin emptied.
- We welcome families but our house is not fully child proof for toddlers etc. We do not have safety gates on the stairs but you are able to close off doors to other rooms.
- We are not liable for any personal injury/ accidents that may take place on our property, nor are we responsible for personal belongings.
- We ask that upon leaving the premises the doors and windows are locked.
- If you break or damage something in the house please contact our assigned house manager and ensure the item is replaced or fixed.
- Should something in the house stop working or break e.g. A plumbing issue please contact the assigned house Manager prior to contacting a contractor.
- Please let us know if anything can be done to make your stay more enjoyable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.