About this listing
this is fabulous area very save very with a great feel of a small town 10 min from the Times Square the capital of the world great affordable restaurants and clothes. outlets the best views of NYC you have ever seen
THIS AREA HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED BY THE STORM. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU
Guys Gaby here to get a feel how close we are look at the video
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
Newly decorated private apt. in Union City, NJ. Union City is on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and therefore very close (15 min. bus ride) to Port Authority / Times Square area. The best value for your dollar this independent Airbnb private luxurious apt. is simply a great commute, and your best choice to NYC. 2 miles from Port Authority, 2 miles to Madison Square Garden (MSG), 2.2 miles to Times Square, and 2.3 miles to Empire State Building. Other nearby points.
This is a studio apt. with 2 beds and a sofa-bed; accommodates 5 to 6 guests. Beautiful central air, great kitchen with plenty of space, fantastic bathroom.
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* Real queen bed, very comfy and cozy
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Private kitchen and bathroom
* House is on street level so there are no stairs to walk up
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
this is fabulous area very save very Latino with a great feel of a small town 10 min from the capital of the world great affordable restaurants
hi guys this is for the parking permit, in order for you to be able to park in the neighborhood without getting tickets for not being a resident. This is a complimentary pass. We charge a deposit for the mere reason that the parking permits cost money and some guests don't return them.
Also this is only for legal parking; you must be vigilant of clean-sweep days or places like yellow lines where you will be summonsed for which we won't be responsible for any ticket given to you, other than residential which you won't get while exhibiting your pass in window. thank you