About This Listing
This apartment is very spacious, goes through 3 floors and is situated 5 minutes walking distance from Tartu's main center and the bus station.
A great place to stay if you want to visit the main attractions in the city center, go shopping or enjoy the nightlife of Tartu.
THE APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE IN JULY AND AUGUST 2015!
- suitable for up to 8 people (listed price is valid for 6 people) with 2 separate bedrooms and 2 walk-through bedrooms. Altogether 2 double beds, one single bed and 2 pull-out couches.
- situated on the top floor of the building (3rd floor)
- goes through 3 floors: the bottom floor has a kitchen, dining room, a bedroom for 2 people and a toilet/shower. The middle floor has a TV room with a couch where it's possible for 2 people to sleep and a separate bedroom with a double-bed. The top floor has a glass-roof with a pull-out couch where it's possible for 2 people to sleep.
- 2 balconies
- kitchen with dishes for 8 people (with a small dishwasher)
- washing machine
- toilet and shower with towels provided, hairdryer
- TV with 29 channels, DVD player
- 1 parking space behind the building, also possible to park free in front of the building
- free wifi (upgraded in 2015!)
- no smoking allowed indoors
Interaction with Guests
The apartment is private to yourself, but i live on the ground floor of the building, so anything you need i can help you :)
At the center of the city, everything you need is nearby!
The bus station, as well as the city bus stops are 5 minutes walking distance.
Bringing along pets can be discussed and should be notified beforehand.
Smoking should be done outside.
Grete was a great host, and the apartment was well-equipped, clean, and in a great location. All around great experience, would definitely stay here again. Thanks Grete!
This apartment had a great central location - short walk to bus terminal and old town. It is very large and spacious with a small deck off the dining area and another small deck upstairs off a large sunny room with lots of windows. A very bright apartment due to all the large windows. It would be great in the winter. Grete let us store our luggage as we arrived early. We would highly recommend this apartment.
Es un apartamento bien situado, muy silencioso. Muy bien cuidado. Perfecto