About this listing
This apartment is very spacious, goes through 3 floors and is situated 5 minutes walking distance from Tartu's main center and the bus station.
A great place to stay if you want to visit the main attractions in the city center, go shopping or enjoy the nightlife of Tartu.
THE APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE IN JULY AND AUGUST 2015!
- suitable for up to 8 people (listed price is valid for 6 people) with 2 separate bedrooms and 2 walk-through bedrooms. Altogether 2 double beds, one single bed and 2 pull-out couches.
- situated on the top floor of the building (3rd floor)
- goes through 3 floors: the bottom floor has a kitchen, dining room, a bedroom for 2 people and a toilet/shower. The middle floor has a TV room with a couch where it's possible for 2 people to sleep and a separate bedroom with a double-bed. The top floor has a glass-roof with a pull-out couch where it's possible for 2 people to sleep.
- 2 balconies
- kitchen with dishes for 8 people (with a small dishwasher)
- washing machine
- toilet and shower with towels provided, hairdryer
- TV with 29 channels, DVD player
- 1 parking space behind the building, also possible to park free in front of the building
- free wifi (upgraded in 2015!)
- no smoking allowed indoors
Interaction with Guests
The apartment is private to yourself, but i live on the ground floor of the building, so anything you need i can help you :)
At the center of the city, everything you need is nearby!
The bus station, as well as the city bus stops are 5 minutes walking distance.
Bringing along pets can be discussed and should be notified beforehand.
Smoking should be done outside.
Nous avons passé un très agréable séjour en famille dans ce grand appartement lumineux, très propre et très bien situé (moins de 10min à pied du centre ville, de la piscine et d'un supermarché Rimi, pratique pour faire le plein du frigidaire).
Le quartier est calme et typique avec ses maisons en bois et de là, on accède facilement aux artères principales de la ville, à pied ou en voiture.
Beaucoup d'espace dans le penthouse; chacun peut s'occuper dans son coin tout en étant avec les autres et profiter également des deux balcons qui donnent sur le petit parking fermé de l'immeuble (on peut aussi se garer devant l'immeuble dans la rue, il y a toujours de la place), entouré des jardins verdoyants des maisons voisines.
Grete est une hôtesse très sympathique qui fait tout pour que l'arrivée et l'installation se passent bien, même si elle ne peut être présente elle-même.
Vraiment une adresse à recommander pour découvrir la ville et séjourner dans un cadre bien plus avenant que n'importe quel hôtel !
Amazing apartment. Spacious, plenty of windows making place very bright and characteristic, yet practical layout on three levels made our eight person party simply to enjoy the stay in Tartu. Especially kids just loved glass roof on top floor. Location is good, five minutes walk to one of the best restaurants in city and closest shopping centers. And only 10 minutes to town hall in downtown. Grete as landlady is very responsive and friendly making one feel welcome. Overall this package makes one to plan also second visit to Tartu eventhough most of the city seen already.
The house was really nice, clean an well located. We could park our car in the backyard, and enjoy the day and nightlife of Tartu. Grete was a Great host. Definitely a place to come back. Thank you Grete!
Grete was a great host, and the apartment was well-equipped, clean, and in a great location. All around great experience, would definitely stay here again. Thanks Grete!
This apartment had a great central location - short walk to bus terminal and old town. It is very large and spacious with a small deck off the dining area and another small deck upstairs off a large sunny room with lots of windows. A very bright apartment due to all the large windows. It would be great in the winter. Grete let us store our luggage as we arrived early. We would highly recommend this apartment.
The apartment is very nice, with a central location in Tartu.Communication with the hostess was very easy.