About this listing
Whether you're here for business or pleasure, You can have instant access to your home away from home! The house is equipped with a nice office space for working, the proper items you need for entertaining, or just relaxing after a long day!
We are close to all Louisville has to offer- downtown area, UofL, Zoo, hospitals, airport, local shops and so much more!
Approximately 1 MILE from I-65, I-64 and I-71!
Less than .5 from NULU Art District
1.0 miles from the Highlands neighborhoods (Bardstown Rd Area).
1-2 miles from 4th Street LIVE, the Convention Center, YUMM Center and Louisville's Waterfront (Downtown)
1.5 miles to Frankfort Ave Historical District
3.3 miles to the University of Louisville
Less than .5 From University, Norton's, & Jewish Hospitals, In Addition to Kosair Childrens Hospital, UofL Medical and Dental Schools
4.4 miles from Historic Churchill Downs!!!
4.0 miles from the Louisville Zoo.
Walking distance to boutique stores and wine & beer shops.
Bus stop on Muhammad Ali for downtown or walk to main street for Trolley Stops
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen beds and 1 full size bed)
- Office/4th bedroom with 1 full size futon sofa for additional sleeping space.
- 1 Finished basement, that features new floors, 2 twin day beds, & a play area for kids. Play space for children that includes a small flat panel TV, WII console and games, a DVD player with a few disney movies, netflix access, Children's books, games and toys.
- 2 Full baths
- **AT&T Uverse Wireless Internet**
- 24/7 Wireless Home Security & Fire Alarm System.
- Open Kitchen/Living room format with a flat panel Smart TV with Netflix, etc, DVD Player and stereo ( ***NO CABLE but local TV ***).
- Fenced-in backyard with a newly screened in back porch and seating area.
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Central A/C, heat
- Hardwood floors through out the house.
- Stove/Oven (with pots, pans,& baking pans)
- Coffee maker
- Tea pot
- Blender & Food processor
- Slow Cooker, Hand mixer, & Electric Skillet
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Iron board
- Folding 6' Table & Chairs for additional dinning space.
- Dishes, linens & towels provided.
- If you forget your soap or shampoo's, no worries, we'll have a limited supply for you.
- Hair dryer
- A play/ pack crib, two baby gates, and youth plates.
- On Street Parking: Both sides of the street.
-- PLEASE NOTE: Parties traveling with PETS should not use Instant Booking, rather they should contact me prior. 8 is our Maximum allowed guest and will be strictly enforced.
** PLEASE keep in mind, that ALL RATES & CLEANING FEE includes Local & State Transient Tax and Sales Tax built-in (Totals of 16.07%) ***
Four legged family members are welcome in our house for an additional $25.00 pet fee. Pet's must be pre-approved prior to reservations being accepted ( NO INSTANT BOOKINGS with pets). We do hold the right to refuse certain breeds of animals. Please understand we are not "breed" biased, but our insurance company is a different story.
Pets are never to be left in the back yard unattended. If you are leaving the property you must either take your pet with you or secure it safely in a crate.
When booking, please let us know if you will be traveling with a pet. Also include, breed, age, immunization status, & if you will be traveling with a crate or not.
The entire house with the exception of the owners closet downstairs.
Interaction with guests
Very little. The house is self sufficient. Most contact is pre-arrival or day of arrival. Guest always have access to myself or a team member if I am traveling, however we won't disrupt your stay. We may check in by text (if that's an option) but most likely we won't actually meet.
I love that my house is just minutes from all the best things this city has to offer, yet the neighborhood is quite for an Urban environment. Walk, Bike or Drive you can visit the hottest restaurants, galleries, parks or shops. Catch the trolly and be down at the Riverfront, Actors Theater, or one of the multiple museums.
You can catch a city bus on either corner of the house, walk 4 block and catch a city trolly, bike to the river front, or take a quick Uber or taxi to almost any area you'd want to go.
Other things to note
We're so excited to be continuing on the business successfully with AirBNB, and look forward to future guest. Thank you to all our guest who make this an incredible experience.
We love having guest in our house, but please be mindful and respectful of our space & neighbors. Mainly, please treat it as you would treat your own home.
* Parties greater than 5 people or that are traveling with PETS should not use Instant Booking, rather they should contact me prior.
* Quiet hours after 10 p.m. weeknights, and 11 p.m. weekends.
* This is not a party house...please do not bring people in as guests, if you have not registered them with us.
* Please no smoking in the house. Guest are permitted to smoke on the back porch or outside in the front. There are ash trays cans provided on the front and back porch for butts, please make certain they end there.
* No drugs or illegal activities.
* Pets are only allowed with pre-approval. Do not leave pets unattended in the yard. If you do leave the house without your pets, we prefer that you create them if possible. Also, no pets are allowed on the furniture.
* Please close and lock all doors and windows when you leave the property. Also make certain that water in the sinks are turned off completely.
* Have Fun and Enjoy your stay
From May 2 - 6, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Thanks for taking interest in our family and property. I am a very proud mother of two very awesome girls. I've been fortunate to work for HelpSpot, a fantastic software company, while telecommuting from home. Working from home is not for everybody but it works for me and affords me the option to work from anywhere provided I am on the grid
My other passion includes, natural foods, photography and circus/aerial arts. I have taught hoops and fire eating/spinning for the past 7 years. I train in Aerial Silks, Lyra and Pole. It's a family affair. My oldest daughter also performs/ trains in aerial arts when she's not in school or playing with our youngest. My partner Chris, has been in the entertainment industry for his entire professional career.. so it works. :)
Though we spend most of our time in our Nashville house, our Louisville house is home. It is where my daughter took her first steps, where we've entertained many family and friends, and where we go to rejuvenate. That said, it's sad to let it sit empty the majority of the time, so we've decided to open our home to guest. I love meeting new people and I love this awesome city. I hope that you find it to be as wonderfully weird as we do.
If you should have questions, please feel free to ask and thank you in advance for your interest. Your choice to stay with us directly impacts my family and friends, so thank you.