Whether you're here for business or pleasure, You can have instant access to your home away from home! The house is equipped with a nice office space for working, the proper items you need for entertaining, or just relaxing after a long day!
The open living room, & kitchen provides plenty of room for entertaining or just relaxing for the evening.
We are close to all Louisville has to offer- downtown area, UofL, Zoo, hospitals, airport, local shops and so much more!
Approximately 1 MILE from I-65, I-64 and I-71!
Less than .5 from NULU Art District
1.0 miles from the Highlands neighborhoods (Bardstown Rd Area).
1-2 miles from 4th Street LIVE, the Convention Center, YUMM Center and Louisville's Waterfront (Downtown)
1.5 miles to Frankfort Ave Historical District
3.3 miles to the University of Louisville
Less than .5 From University, Norton's, & Jewish Hospitals, In Addition to Kosair Childrens Hospital, UofL Medical and Dental Schools
4.4 miles from Historic Churchill Downs!!!
4.0 miles from the Louisville Zoo.
Walking distance to boutique stores and wine & beer shops.
Bus stop on Muhammad Ali for downtown or walk to main street for Trolley Stops
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen beds and 1 full size bed)
- Office with 1 full size futon microfiber sofa for additional sleeping space.
- Finished basement, that features new floors, 2 twin day beds, play area for kids and two chairs.
- Play space for children that includes a small flat panel TV, WII console and games, a DVD player with a few disney movies, netflix access/hulu access, Children's books, games and toys.
- 2 Full baths
- **AT&T Uverse Wireless Internet**
- 24/7 Wireless Home Security & Fire Alarm System.
- Open Kitchen/Living room format with a flat panel Smart TV with Netflix, HULU, etc, DVD Player and stereo ( ***No cable but local tv ***).
- Fenced-in backyard with back porch and seating area. OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Central A/C, heat
- Hardwood floors through out the house.
- Stove/Oven (with pots, pans,& baking pans)
- Coffee maker
- Tea pot
- Blender & Food processor
- Slow Cooker, Hand mixer, & Electric Skillet
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Iron board
- Folding 6' Table & Chairs for additional dinning space.
- Dishes, linens & towels provided.
- If you forget your soap or shampoo's, no worries, we'll have a limited supply for you.
- Hair dryer
- Hula Hoops of all sizes, for kids of all sizes.
- Yoga mats.
- A play/ pack crib, two baby gates, and youth plates.
- ***Traveling Book Library. Anything in our library bookshelf can go home with you if you want. Leave a book, take a book (unless otherwise indicated on the book).
- On street parking: Both sides of the street.
-- PLEASE NOTE Parties greater than 5 people or that are traveling with PETS should not use Instant Booking, rather they should contact me prior.
** Please keep in mind, that ALL RATES & CLEANING FEE includes State Transient Tax and Sales Tax built-in (Totals of 7%) ***
Babysitting services can be arranged with advance notice for additional fees with the sitter.
Four legged family members are welcome in our house for an additional $25.00 pet fee. Pet's must be pre-approved prior to reservations being accepted ( NO INSTANT BOOKINGS with pets). We do hold the right to refuse certain breeds of animals. Please understand we are not "breed" biased, but our insurance company is a different story.
Pets are never to be left in the back yard unattended. If you are leaving the property you must either take your pet with you or secure it safely in a crate.
When booking, please let us know if you will be traveling with a pet. Also include, breed, age, immunization status, & if you will be traveling with a crate or not.
The entire house with the exception of the owners closet downstairs.
Interaction with Guests
Very little after guest are in the house and settled.
Guest always have access to myself, however we won't disrupt your stay. We may check in by text (if that's an option) but most likely we won't actually meet.
I love that my house is just minutes from all the best things this city has to offer, yet the neighborhood is quite for an Urban environment. Walk, Bike or Drive you can visit the hottest restaurants, galleries, parks or shops. Catch the trolly and be down at the Riverfront, Actors Theater, or one of the multiple museums.
You can catch a city bus on either corner of the house, walk 4 block and catch a city trolly, bike to the river front, or take a quick taxi to almost any area you'd want to go.
Other Things to Note
We're so excited to be celebrating our first year on AirBNB, with many successful visits and look forward to future guest. Thank you to all our guest who make this an incredible experience.
We love having guest in our house, but please be mindful and respectful of our space & neighbors. Mainly, please treat it as you would treat your own home.
* Parties greater than 5 people or that are traveling with PETS should not use Instant Booking, rather they should contact me prior.
* Quiet hours after 10 p.m. weeknights, and 11 p.m. weekends.
* This is not a party house...please do not bring people in as guests, if you have not registered them with us.
* Please no smoking in the house. Guest are permitted to smoke on the back porch or outside in the front. There are ash trays cans provided on the front and back porch for butts, please make certain they end there.
* No drugs or illegal activities.
* Pets are only allowed with pre-approval. Do not leave pets unattended in the yard. If you do leave the house without your pets, we prefer that you create them if possible. Also, no pets are allowed on the furniture.
* Please close and lock all doors and windows when you leave the property. Also make certain that water in the sinks are turned off completely.
* Have Fun and Enjoy your stay
Rebecca has provided everything you will need at her lovely home in Louisville. Cabinets are labeled and the house is very neat, clean and well kept. We really enjoyed our stay in Louisville! What a fantastic hostess!
Rebecca's home was lovely, cool decor, plenty of space all amenities listed were provided in ample quantities and the beds were really comfy too. The house is very close to down town Louisville and we were able to get in and out with $8 ubers. On our arrival the house was toasty warm and the host was a pleasure to communicate with, 5 stars I recommend anyone to stay here
Another great week in Louisville with my crew filming our documentary on Kentucky bourbon. We're really feeling at Home Away From Home now! This was our 2nd stay and we love the convenience and space. Rebecca is always helpful & communicative and makes this one piece of my job I don't have to worry about!
Rebecca was a great host and our group had a great time in KY. The house was spacious and comfortable and near everything! Would definitely recommend if you're headed that way.
This was our first time to use Airbnb and it was an excellent experience. Rebecca set the bar very high for our future Airbnb hosts. She was very helpful as I made the reservation and also assisted with two separate schedule changes. Communication was easy with Rebecca providing what we needed to know before we arrived and responding quickly with clear, friendly answers to any other questions. She also provides a manual that has useful information about the house and the area.
The house itself was even better than we expected, and had everything we needed with a holiday poinsettia as a nice extra touch. The house was very clean with more than enough room for our family. The beds were very comfortable, and there were additional pillows, blankets, and towels. The kitchen was well stocked with appliances and utensils, while the pantry had all the basic supplies, along with other spices, sauces, etc.
The location was very convenient with easy access to downtown or the Bardstown Road area. Parking was always available in front of the house. We didn’t have an opportunity to explore the shops and restaurants in the NULU area, as most of our time was spent visiting family for the holidays, but we would like come back and take better advantage of the location.
Overall, it was a great house for us with a very accommodating host. We would highly recommend this listing and certainly hope it is available for our future visits to Louisville.
Rebecca made everything very easy. She went out of her way to make sure I fully understood the sleeping arrangements and ensure that they truly would meet the needs of our group. The pdf document she provided prior to the rental was incredibly complete, giving us all the information (or links to) that we would need for our stay.
The house was as pictured - very spacious for our group of 7, with plenty of sleeping space. It was nice to have two full baths. The kitchen was well stocked, especially considering my generally low expectations for rentals.
The house itself was easy to find, easy to gain access to, and easy to stay in. It was a quick drive away from downtown events at Yum Center, or anywhere else we traveled around Louisville.
And best of all, the rental price made our stay incredibly affordable. I heartily recommend renting this house if you're traveling to Louisville.
Thanks for taking interest in our family and property. I am a very proud mother of two very awesome girls. I've been fortunate to work for an amazing software company, while telecommuting from home. (if you ever need a help desk software please check out HelpSpot). Working from home is not for everybody but it works for me and affords me the option to work from anywhere provided I am on the grid
My other passion includes, natural foods, photography and circus/aerial arts. I have taught hoops and fire eating/spinning for the past 7 years. I train in Aerial Silks, Lyra and Pole. It's a family affair. My oldest daughter also performs/ trains in aerial arts when she's not in school or playing with our youngest. My partner Chris, has been in the entertainment industry for his entire professional career.. so it works. :)
Though we spend most of our time in our Nashville house, our Louisville house is home. It is where my daughter took her first steps, where we've entertained many family and friends, and where we go to rejuvenate. That said, it's sad to let it sit empty the majority of the time, so we've decided to open our home to guest. I love meeting new people and I love this awesome city. I hope that you find it to be as wonderfully weird as we do.
If you should have questions, please feel free to ask and thank you in advance for your interest. Your choice to stay with us directly impacts my family and friends, so thank you.