About This Listing
"Fragola" is one of the two bedrooms which it is possible to rent at "La Bella Sosta RhOME Center" apartment - your Home away from Home, where you will really feel like at your home!
Very far from the aseptic environment of a hotel, our 85 sqm apartment - located in a typical historical building - has been entirely renovated and refurbished with early '900 furniture in order to keep the familiar warmth of a typical Roman house.
We can rent either the whole apartment (see https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/115789) or the bedrooms singularly.
This announcement is referred to the rental of the bedroom, "Fragola" (20 sqm) which can accommodate 2/3 people. Sunny and clean it includes a king size bed, a sofa bed (which can be unfold and turns into a real bed), a wardrobe, a small table to savour and enjoy your Italian breakfats, TV, air conditioning and internet access.
The pretty private bathroom with shower is decorated with the typical Vietri tiles (Southern Italy).
Cleaning service is not provided (we request euro 25, 00 for a final cleaning), while towels and sheets are provided by the host.
A common area and a fully equipped kitchen complete the apartment. Washing machine, iron and iron table are available for the guests to use.
Our aim is to make your stay memorable in our city and we will do our best to succeed and manage all your requirements!
VERY IMPORTANT A - PLEASE READ
1) Check-in is from 2 pm to 8,30 pm.
2) From 8,30pm to 10,00 pm we ask a surplus of euro 25 as we need to send someone specifically for this purpose.
Or you could book our driver to pick you up at the airport and check you in (he has got the keys of the apartment) at the rate of euro 45 (including luggages)
3) From 10 pm to 1 am we kindly ask our guests to use our driver at the rate of euro 50 (including luggages) for pick-up and check-in (driver has got the keys of the apartment
Located in the Rione Esquilino (Horti Sallustiani) our flat is very near to Termini Railway station (5 minute walk).
All main historical spots, such as Coliseum, Piazza Venezia, Via Veneto, Villa Borghese, can be easily reached either by walking (15 minutes) or by public transportation (5 minutes).
Just in front of our building there are several bus stops direct to Historical Center and Vatican.
At 5 min walk Metro A and B Stops
OUR SUGGESTIONS (also useful to know if it rains!):
1) MUSEI VATICANI (see also Rome && Vatican Pass)
2) GALLERIA BORGHESE
3) SCUDERIE DEL QUIRINALE
5) CASTEL SANT'ANGELO
7) GALLERIA NAZIONALE D'ARTE MODERNA
8) MAXXI MUSEUM
TO DO IN ROME WITH CHILDREN/TEENAGERS
3) PLANETARIO ROMA
BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER
The nearest supermarket is a CONAD in Piazza Indipendenza 28 (5 min walk) at the corner between via Goito and Piazza indipendenza. Should close at 20,30/21,00
For breakfast we suggest coffee shop (STRABBIONI) just in front of our building or another one just round the corner, Caffè Piave. This is good also for lunch.
For lunch there is also a the Pizzeria "Al forno della Soffitta" in Via Piave which is very nice also for dinner (not too expensive)
For dinner (very good!):
1) Santopadre - Via Collina
2) Taverna Flavia - Via Flavia
3) Industrial Eat - Piazza Alessandria 11
TOP RESTAURANTS IN THE HISTORICAL CENTRE:
1) Casa Coppelle: Via delle Coppelle 49 / tel. (phone number hidden)) Il Primoli - Via dei Soldati 22/23 - tel. (phone number hidden)) Scusate il ritardo – Piazza della Rotonda, 6. (Pantheon). Tel/Fax (phone number hidden)) Ditirambo Piazza della Cancelleria, (phone number hidden) Roma tel (phone number hidden)) Casina Valdier – inside villa Borghese -
6) Taverna Angelica
Other Things to Note
VERY IM PORTANT B - PLEASE READ:
1) Breakfast is not provided by the owner. However you will find a "Welcome Breakfast and Pasta Kit" at your arrival - to start - and additionally you are offered the possibility to use the fully equipped kitchen not only to prepare your breakfast but also lunch and dinners, always paying attention not to disturb the other guests.
2) The shown rates do not include:
- Cleaning service. A fee of euro 25,00 is requested for final cleaning service.
- the Tourist Tax (3,50 euros per day per person) that all tourists above 10 years old are requested to pay in Rome
- a 25 euro surplus which is required in case of very early or late check-in (before 8,30 am - after 8,30 pm)
For those who wish we can provide the following services:
1) pick up services from/to Fiumicino and Ciampino at the rate of Euro 45 for 2 pax (including luggages)
2) different Rome tours with skilled guides – very peculiar is the bike tour to enjoy the downtown
We kindly ask you:
- not to smoke in the apartment
- to always switch off lights and air conditioning when you go out
- to keep common spaces tidy (kithchen and breakfast area) and throw your garbage every day
- to be sure that the doors of the elevator are well closed when you enter the apartment or you go out.
- every time you go out or when you leave PLEASE ENSURE that no keys are left in the internal lock of the door otherwise it will not be possible to access from the outside unless with the help of a specialized technician :-(
We really enjoyed the place. very nice apartement. The host was great and helpful. Thank you
We had a wonderful time at this apartment. It has a perfect location, the place is nice and clean, and it's not too noisy despite being in a centred location. Simona was very welcoming and she helped us out plenty with our vacationing plans and sightseeing. We definitely recommend it!
Absolutely fantastic location, so close to so many of the main attractions, we could walk to the old town in 20minutes through some beautiful areas of Rome.
Lots of fantastic restaurants around.
The apartment itself is lovely, and you are provided with cereal and bread for breakfasts and also some pasta and basic ingredients for lunches and things. A really wonderful experience, couldn't recommend this place highly enough.
In general It was a great experience staying with Rita e Simona. The appartment its beautiful, the room is so big, the kitchen is well equipped and the most important: everything is always clean and It is so near to the Termini station. I would suggest to put the charge of cleaning in the final price so when you arrive you dont have to pay even more that your have already paid.
Hello Federico, thank you for your nice review.
Regarding the final cleaning fee I would agree with you if it was not indicated in the description of the house, which it is, actually.
Furthermore, in order to avoid any misunderstanding, I always send an e-mail before to remind it, which I did with you also....
I decided not to include it in the final price on the website to avoid me, but also my guests, to pay a commission on it.....
So, just wanted to specify it....
We had a great weekend at La Bella Sosta! Simona was very friendly, helpful and always fast to reply. The apartment is very nice, the room itself big and clean. The apartment is located in a residential area, with nice coffee shops around and great pizza at the other side of the street!
We had an amazing stay at La Bella Sosta! Simona was there to welcome us, made everything clear, answered all our questions and gave us lots of tips for our first visit to Rome. The flat is beautiful! Large room, super comfortable. Breakfast is included which was a massive bonus for us. The area was good, reasonable walk to all the sites and exciting areas.
Can't recommend enough, fantastic place!
Simona is a perfect host!
she arranged everything for us. the place was perfectly clean and tidy. the arrangement in kitchen for small breakfast was really nice. and the bathroom was super clean. she gave us tips to get around in Rome and everything was great.
Thank you again!
This host has 98 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Rita E Simona
Hi we are best friends from 40 years! Rita (long hair) is the owner of the apartment. Simona helps her in managing La Bella Sosta as Rita and her family live in the United States, Houston, Texas. We are Italian, respectively mother of 5 kids (Rita), and 1 kid (Simona).
We speak Italian, English, French and a bit of Spanish (Rita)
Simona has always lived in Rome while Rita has lived in different places, in Rome, where she is from, in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates, where her family spent the past 12 years.