About this listing
"Fragola" is one of the two bedrooms which it is possible to rent at "La Bella Sosta (al Centro di Roma)" apartment - your Home away from Home, where you will really feel like at your home!
Very far from the aseptic environment of a hotel, our 85 sqm apartment - located in a typical historical building - has been entirely renovated and refurbished with early '900 furniture in order to keep the familiar warmth of a typical Roman house.
We can rent either the whole apartment (see https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/115789) or the bedrooms singularly.
This announcement is referred to the rental of the bedroom, "Fragola" (20 sqm) which can accommodate 2/3 people. Sunny and clean it includes a king size bed, a sofa bed (which can be unfold and turns into a real bed), a wardrobe, a small table to savour and enjoy your Italian breakfats, TV, air conditioning and internet access.
The pretty private bathroom with shower is decorated with the typical Vietri tiles (Southern Italy).
Cleaning service is not provided (we request euro 25, 00 for a final cleaning), while towels and sheets are provided by the host.
A common area and a fully equipped kitchen complete the apartment. Washing machine, iron and iron table are available for the guests to use.
Our aim is to make your stay memorable in our city and we will do our best to succeed and manage all your requirements!
Interaction with guests
If you like to spend the most CHARMING and ENERGISING holiday ever had in Rome, THIS place is for you.
Join the DAILY LOCAL EXPERIENCE.
Please, Choose some of the tours below, I'll send you more info!
MY PLACE offers you the "VENI VIDI VICI" experience: LIVE ROME AS LOCALS DO !
1ST TIME IN ROME ?
# WALKING TOURS: Colosseo & Vatican/ Sistine Chapel tours, top of to do list.
For a walk in other museums, ancient churches and buildings we are always happy to show you the city as if we were your best friends in Rome.
# BIKE TOUR: Adventure & fun in Rome, our open air museum !
# FOOD TOUR: There are many secrets that make italian dishes tasty, light and fresh.
ARE YOU HERE WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS?
# ITALIAN COOKING LESSON: Learn how to cook a traditional 3-course roman menu courtesy of professional Italian chef! Afterward we'll eat all together!
# PHOTO TOUR: Our professional photographer will make your visit unforgettable, photographing you with the most powerful images of the immortal city.
# THE GREAT SCOOTER TOUR: "Wind in the hair!", it's THE Italian experience
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISCOVER THE PLACE BY YOURSELF?
# RENT A BIKE: allows you to discover more then you expect only in one day !! We have special folding bike, the best in the market BROMPTON
# LUNCH ON THE RIVER: Select from a Full menu at the oldest club on the river, dine with all roman people, no tourists. (1st and 2nd courses, water,wine and caffé )
DO YOU WANT US TO SHOW YOU SURROUNDING AREAS by CAR?
# AMALFI COAST & POMPEI
# ASSISI & NORCIA
# FOOD & WINE TOUR IN UMBRIA
# MYSTICAL TOUR IN MONTECASSINO ABBEY & SUBIACO MONASTERY
# FARM EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF TUSCIA: TARQUINIA & CERVETERI ETRUSCAN NECROPOLIS
Please, CHOOSE your favorites tours and enquire about PRICES for the above value added services and this will be sent to you as separate attachment, depending on your interests.
Located in the Rione Esquilino (Horti Sallustiani) our flat is very near to Termini Railway station (5 minute walk).
All main historical spots, such as Coliseum, Piazza Venezia, Via Veneto, Villa Borghese, can be easily reached either by walking (15 minutes) or by public transportation (5 minutes).
Just in front of our building there are several bus stops direct to Historical Center and Vatican.
At 5 min walk Metro A and B Stops
OUR SUGGESTIONS (also useful to know if it rains!):
1) MUSEI VATICANI (see also Rome && Vatican Pass)
2) GALLERIA BORGHESE
3) SCUDERIE DEL QUIRINALE
5) CASTEL SANT'ANGELO
7) GALLERIA NAZIONALE D'ARTE MODERNA
8) MAXXI MUSEUM
TO DO IN ROME WITH CHILDREN/TEENAGERS
3) PLANETARIO ROMA
BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER
The nearest supermarket is a CONAD in Piazza Indipendenza 28 (5 min walk) at the corner between via Goito and Piazza indipendenza. Should close at (phone number hidden)
For breakfast we suggest coffee shop (STRABBIONI) just in front of our building or another one just round the corner, Caffè Piave. This is good also for lunch.
For lunch there is also a the Pizzeria "Al forno della Soffitta" in Via Piave which is very nice also for dinner (not too expensive)
For dinner (very good!):
1) Santopadre - Via Collina
2) Taverna Flavia - Via Flavia
3) Industrial Eat - Piazza Alessandria 11
TOP RESTAURANTS IN THE HISTORICAL CENTRE:
1) Casa Coppelle: Via delle Coppelle 49 / tel. (phone number hidden)) Il Primoli - Via dei Soldati 22/23 - tel. (phone number hidden)) Scusate il ritardo – Piazza della Rotonda, 6. (Pantheon). Tel/Fax (phone number hidden)) Ditirambo Piazza della Cancelleria, (phone number hidden) Roma tel (phone number hidden)) Casina Valdier – inside villa Borghese -
6) Taverna Angelica
Other things to note
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
1) Breakfast is not provided by the owner. However you will find a "Welcome Breakfast and Pasta Kit" at your arrival - to start - and additionally you are offered the possibility to use the fully equipped kitchen not only to prepare your breakfast but also lunch and dinners, always paying attention not to disturb the other guests.
2) The shown rates do not include:
- the Tourist Tax (3,50 euros per day per person) that all tourists above 10 years old are requested to pay in Rome
- a 25 euro surplus which is required in case of very early or late check-in (before 8,30 am - after 8,30 pm)
For those who wish we can provide the following services:
1) pick up services from/to Fiumicino and Ciampino at the rate of Euro 45 or 35 for 2 pax (including luggages)
2) different Rome tours with skilled guides – very peculiar is the bike tour to enjoy the downtown
Vi chiediamo gentilmente di
- non fumare all'interno dell'appartamento
- di spegnere luci ed aria condizionata quando uscite
- di mantenere in ordine gli spazi comuni (cucina e salottino/sala da pranzo) e di gettare i vostri rifiuti ogni giorno
- assicurarsi che le porte interne dell'ascensore siano ben chiuse
- quando uscite assicuratevi che le vostre chiavi non rimangano nella toppa interna della porta altrimenti non riuscirete a rientrare se non con l'aiuto di un tecnico specializzato :-(
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I am Simona, the Hosting Manager of 2 beautiful apartments in Rome, respectively owned by two very good friends of mine, Rita (La Bella Sosta al Centro di Roma) and Cristiana (La Bella Sosta al Vaticano).
Rita lives in Houston with her husband and 5 kids, and she's one of my oldest friends, we were (high-)schoolmates.
Cristiana lives and works in Rome in a multinational Company - where I also used to work up to some time ago, this is how we met ;-)
I am Italian and speak fluent English and French and good German.
I have always lived in Rome , but I have travelled a lot both for educational and working purposes.
I use to cooperate with my sister Francesca, who manages other very nice apartments here in Rome.
If you don't find my places available, please see the links below :
https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/7027330 - Historical Center apartment 2/4 pax
https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/4577818 - Historica Center studio 2 pax
From very recently we started to rent also our Villa in Marina Velca, nearby the ancient Etruscan village Tarquinia, in the area of Viterbo: https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/12910116
I love to socialize with new friends and thanks to this activity I can do it very often. I love this job and the way I can make other people feel happy and comfortable during their vacations.
So, I really hope those who read this will be my guests very soon!