About this listing
200 year old boutique countryhouse set on 10 acres of land overlooking one of Ireland's best surf breaks. Have a relaxing evening by the open fireplace, a glass of wine in the private bar or a game of pool.
** the house is available to be rented as self catering for events as well as individual rooms B&B**summer 2017 b&b bookings are only accepted 30days in advance**
It has taken 10 years to restore this beautiful house! There are five en suite bedrooms all with king size antique beds and open fireplaces. Breakfasts include fruit salad, muesli, yogurt or traditional Irish made with locally sourced produce . Dinner / lunch available upon request.
2 lounge rooms, pool table and private bar (with honesty box). House set on 9 acres of beautiful land with stunning sea views - lovely for a walk - or to listen to the birds - very private but only 1 km from Easky village.
Interaction with guests
We are very easy going and open hosts - the house is big so guests can enjoy their privacy.
Easky is best known for its amazing surf - bring your board! Surfing lessons available.
Enjoy a walk or run along the breathtaking Atlantic coastline right outside our door.
Golf at Enniscrone - a famous links course.
Great pub food at the Pilot Bar - they make the most amazing seafood chowder!
Traditional Seaweed Baths a must - heated salt water straight from the ocean, steaming seaweed, and sauna - amazing!
Easky River is a private salmon fishing river available for use on day/week rates.
Breathtaking Ox mountains and Lough Easky are only a few minutes drive away - incredible for a ramble.
During summer traditional Irish music on thursday nights in the local McGowans Pub.
Or - just stay in and enjoy the house!
The best way to reach us is by car. The house is set well off the road so plenty of parking space!
Easky is reachable by public transport - there is a bus service twice daily.
Nearest train station - Sligo (30min)
Nearest airport - Knock (45min)
Other things to note
Airport or train station pickup available on request.
* the house can be booked as self catering upon request
* b&b guests please no not bring your own drinks or food into common areas
* hot water is available throughout the mornings. Any other time of the day it takes 10 minutes to heat
* breakfast is served at 9am
* TV is available in the Bar
* Dinner / lunch / drinks and canapes served upon request
* private open fire in your own bedroom 10eu
* Master bedroom with panoramic sea views 20eu extra supplement a night
* No tea or coffee making facilities in bedrooms but I am happy to serve tea/coffee for you in the lounge room or your bedroom, please ask
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 103 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an artist and qualified yoga instructor currently living and working in Ireland. I like preparing healthy delicious locally sourced fresh food and planning my next holiday!