About This Listing
**GREYSTONES (Most beautiful location )
Beautiful house and beautiful rooms.
**Beside buses, trains and aircoach.
**2 ROOMS. MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS. €100 room per night.
**At the moment, we cannot accept bookings more than a month old.
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY BEFORE YOU SEND BOOKING REQUEST.
1. Stunning views from all rooms.
2. Walking distance to the heart of village.
3. Beside wonderful pubs, restaurants, shops, cafes.
4. Golfing, Fishing, Sailing, Cycling, Walking.
5. 30 minutes by car to Dublin Airport and to Ferry.
6. 5 minutes walk to buses or trains.
7. 1 minute to beach and Marina.
8. Most beautiful location in Greystones.
9. Wonderful breakfast.
10. Luxury charming house.
3. Wireless TV.
4. Bicycles (2).
5. Dinner by request only.
Interaction with Guests
We are currently accepting booking for 2 beautiful rooms for the next 4-5 weeks. At the moment we cannot accept bookings more than one month old.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY BEFORE SENDING A BOOKING REQUEST.
The listing is currently for 2 double bedrooms (Double bed in each room). Both rooms have stunning views. There is a lovely, well equipped bathroom with views also. Please note that there is no smoking in the house. Smoking outside is fine. Both bedrooms have cable tv and internet access. By request, we can provide full Irish Breakfast (€10 per person).
The house is beside the sea. It is withing walking distance of the heart of the village, beside the Marina and beaches.
Buses, trains and aircoach within minutes of the house.
Greystones won a huge award as one of the nicest places to live in the world (Youtube - Greystones Livcom Award).
Supermarkets, shops, childrens park, restaurants, cafes and pubs all within walking distance.
Powerscourt Waterfall and House.
Dublin City (40 minutes)
Dublin Zoo (40 minutes by car)
The Guinness Storehouse Dublin
The National War Memorial Gardens
The Garden of Ireland
Local Pub - Music.
So, if you are looking for a wonderful break away in an
area that captures your heart, Greystones really has something to suit everyone.
We are an extremely welcoming couple, known for our
friendliness and helpfulness. We can point people in the
right direction for wonderful meals or activities.
Also, by request only, we can arrange guided walks or private tours by car (fee applies)
We love absolutely everything about this neighbourhood.
1. The location of the house is fabulous. Literally looking into the sea.
2. Amazing walks and cycle paths.
3. Fishing if wanted beside the house.
4. Golfing nearby.
5. The most fabulous restaurants, pubs and coffee shops.
6. The area one a world award for one of the best areas
to live. This can be seen on Youtube (search Greystones
(All within 5-10 minutes walk from house)
1. No parties.
2. No smoking (website hidden) and wifi provided.
4. No pets.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!