This large, three private bedrooms are in our fsignle house near the Aberdeen Skytrain Station, Richmond, BC, Canda. New hardwood floor on main and new carpet floor on up floor.
* Near YVR Airport
* Near Transit and Skytrain
* Near Restaurants, Malls
* Near golf courses, temples
* WiFi Internet
* Free Parking
* Private room with lock and key
* Just few steps to the bus on No 4 St. and Cambie Rd.
* Furnished with queen size bed
* Free Cable TV in Beautiful Family room
* Walking distance to shops, supermarkets, restaurants.
We are located 10 minutes from the YVR International Airport and 5 minutes from Canada Line Skytrain. Our great location and very reasonable rates are ideal for your next short-term stay.
The bus 405, 410, and C96 are steps away, or walk to the Aberdeen skytrain station and be in downtown Vancouver from Aberdeen in 17 minutes.
South face with good park view!!!
The host is polite and the location is a quiet neighborhood. The place is clean and everything is fine except that the mattress was so hard that my wife and I couldn't sleep at all and got up with a sore body. Only go there if you like a HARD mattress.
Extremely clean. Jim and his family really took pains to keep the room professional: fresh linens, space to put luggage and clothing, clean glasses in the bathroom. Wonderful. Some noise: airplanes from YVR and a baby in the house, but the room is very well soundproofed and as long as the doors and windows were shut I slept well at night. Big bright room in a big bright house. There's also a key for the room, although none for the house. I never had a problem coming back in, though, there was always someone to open the door. Overall great place to stay for a few days!
clean, quiet, BYO towels
some air traffic noise from early to late, but none at night
The house is very clean and that's it.
Every thing ales is un comfortable.
a) no towels.
b) no cleaning soup in the bathroom .
c) the matters mad from wood without any Cushion- only wood.
d) you cannot climb the stairs with your shoes on.
e) you cannot use the kitchen or worse you not allowed to enter
The owner is very rude.
I'll never returned to this house
- Just a few minutes drive to all the shops along No 3 Rd
- Only a five minute drive to the Bridgeport SkyTrain station
- Airplanes are loud as they pass by to the airport
- Otherwise, no other noise issues
- The mattress is extremely hard. No plush top. It is more of a box spring than a mattress. My friend and I were sore the next day.
- Bedroom was clean.
- Bathroom looked a little dusty, but was overall in clean condition.
- The bedroom does not actually lock. You are provided with a key, and can "lock" the handle, but can still push open the door.
- Bring your own towel(s)
- Bring your own hair dryer
- No house key is given
Jim is prompt in answering emails/text messages. The house is CLEAN. We were put in the front room facing the street, the street itself is a little noisy but is quiet if you close the window. At times you will hear the planes from the nearby airport. Bathroom was clean as well. The only negative was that we were not provided towels and we were not informed about this before hand and this is not standard practice from North American B&B. We were not offered the house key but didn't have problems getting in and out over our short 1 day stay. Clean, safe, pleasant.
Jim and his familly are very respectful. Their house is very clean and with a lot of space. Near to the airport, but planes doesn't make a lot of noise. You have to take 1 bus and 2 skytrain to be at YVR. Average time > 40min, with just 5min walk at the begining. Pretty good place to finish a trip !
Perfect,nice and very clean room for overnight in Vancouver (Richmond).
House was in Vancouver suburb. Not far from city but traffic is brutal if traveling by car. Our stay was just OK.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.