BRIGHT & COLORFUL STUDIO(Duplex) 5 min. from Gyeongbokgung(The Royal Palace)!
- 2 min. to Gwanghwamun Subway Station (Line #5)
- 5 min. to Gyeongbokgung st. (Line #3)
- 5 min. to Airport Limo Station and many other bus line stops
- 5 min. to Gyeongbokgung
- 15 min. walk to City Hall and Insa-dong
- 10 min. taxi to Myeong-dong
- 10 min. taxi to Lotte Department Store & Lotte Hotel
- 10 min. taxi to Seoul Station (Recent guest paid $3 for 8min.)
- 15 min. subway to Dongdaemun
- Taxi stop in front of apartment
This is The Most Safest Area in Korea
- The Blue House(Korean President's House) two blocks away
- Headquarter of Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency and Chinese Culture Center just in front of the apartment
- USA, JAPAN and many other Embassies in 5-10 minutes of walking distance nearby the apartment
- 2 Queen Beds + 1 Single Futon(Couch & Mattress)
- Wireless & Portable High-speed Internet
(Provides portable WiFi for free internet access wherever you
go. It is very useful for your travel or business.)
- Bath Towels & Face Towels
- Washer + Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Heat + Air Conditioning
- Kitchen + Stove
- Microwave Oven
- Wireless Electric Kettle
- Cooking ware, Plates, Cups, Spoons & Knives
- Large Closet (Good for luggage)
- Private Intercom
- Great Natural Light Throughout Apartment
- Taxi Stop in Front of Building
- 24H Convenient Store @ 1st Fl.
- Big Mart @ 200m (650 ft)
- Diverse Food, Drink and Entertainment Options All Around
No Smoking, No Pets Please.
Enjoy Your Stay & A Lot of Fun in Seoul.
We Look Forward to Hosting You!
+++ BON VOYAGE +++
- Take off shoes inside
- No smoking
- No pets
- Lock the door when leaving
- Turn off all lights and appliances when leaving
- Turn off heater and/or air conditioner when leaving
- Be cautious if/when using loft area
And Enjoy your stay!
The place was amazing! StayIt's clean and very well maintained. Skye was also a wonderful host, he provided all the essentials you'll need like portable wifi, , cellphone, maps and directions. Would love to stay here again when i go back to seoul.
Thanks for being such a wonderful and accommodating host, Skye!
Skye so nice and very helpful, The apartment looked exactly like what's pictured on the photos, was spacious, clean, and comfortable, the Superb location, as it is in prime location to explore Soul by foot and by subway. Would definitely want to stay here again if we visit Soul.
I had a very nice stay in skye's studio. It felt spacious, airy and bright with the high ceiling and large windows. It's also quite nice to have a separate sleeping area on the mezzanine. The location couldn't be better at less than 3 mns from metro. I definitely recommend this apartment.
It was a great pleasure to stay at Skye's apartment. The apartment is centrally located with good access to the metro, and many tourist attractions, bakeries, coffee shops, convenience stores and restaurants. The apartment was keyless, which made it easy to enter by just using a code. He thought of everything! He arranged a mobile internet connection, mobile phone with a local number, and many good guide books.
Very comfortable beds, a nice bathroom with a great shower, and he left shampoos, conditioner, soap and towels, and conveniently he also has a washing machine. We really felt at home!
very nice stay. The location is quite convenient with complete facility around. The room is nice and warm, a cozy place for any tourist to stay. We love the apartment and will definitely recommand our friends to book when they visit Soul.
The place is hygienic and clean. Its location is close to metro. I like to stay in this house.
The house owner is meticulous.
It was a pleasant stay at the apartment with all amenities included. The washer & dryer was an absolute love especially if you are spending many days in Seoul. Absolutely safe neighbourhood and a close distance to Gyeongbokgong and Gwanghwamun station. Stroll to both stations gives an awesome view of the palace. Close to the famous Ginseng Chicken restaurant, Toksokchon and a few cafes! Abundance of taxis downstairs the apartment and it cost only about KRW 60k to Incheon Airport if sharing with friends! How convenient! Definitely would recommend to friends and return to the same apartment again the next trip!
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Here, sometimes I write fairy tale for my kids and prepare writing a book, "Eyes on Korea". This is the reason I prepared the residence. I look forward to see you and share thoughts on Korea, travel and life.
+++ Bon Voyage! +++
'BE HAPPY FOR THIS MOMENT. THIS MOMENT IS YOUR LIFE'