Our nice private room in the cozy and modern house with brand new flooring, roofing, and all appliances. You can enjoy your evening and relax with a glass of wine on an wonderful patio with great landscaping. Also, there is a grill place for BBQ.
The distance between the house and all main tourist ‘s object is approximately 5-10-15 minutes.The brand new all of appliances and equipment.
• Brand new flooring and roofing The kitchen has a side refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and in-sink disposal .The grill on an wonderful patio with chairs.
• Washer/Dryer by request.
• Free Wi-Fi
• All living and sleeping areas are air conditioned. There is a comfortable tween bed in the your simple, clean, safe and private room.
• Towels and bed linens are all provided.
• There's an iron and ironing board, hairdryer and hangers in the closet.
• We would be happy to share our breakfast.
• Do you like gambling …..The new River City Casino St. Louis just 4 min. from the house.
• The house is two miles from I-55 and I-270 , a few miles from HWY44 and HWY 30 .
• The house located in South County, Lemay, St. Louis.
• Also, you will find all the comforts of home here, quiet neighborhood with park within short distance.
• This house approximately 3-5 (website hidden) Green-way Mississippi river and wonderful park.
• This house approximately 5-10 minutes to YMCA and Carondelet Park
• 15 min. to FOX Theater , St. Louis University
10-15 min. to Bush Stadium
10 -15 min. to St. Louis Gateway Arch , Forest park , Botanical Garden and Downtown of St. Louis
• Soulard, or Lafayette Square.
• 3 miles from a Metro station
• 10-15 min. to Edward Jones Dome.
• 10-15 min. to West County and South County Malls
15-20 min. to West County (CLAYTON)
• The bus station within 5 min. walking distance
PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
Special Requests - Please notify us in advance:
• If you are celebrating a special occasion, birthday, anniversary, etc., so that we may prepare a special lunch or Dinner.
• If you will need transportation , our transfer service is available
• If you need something, have questions, and depending on our schedule, a tour guide can be available.
If your need something, have questions. Just ask!
Special Requests are available
Our neighborhood is nice and quiet.
The bus stop in 5 minutes walking
The Subway in 5 minutes
The City River Casino in 5 minutes
The parking included with our listing
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$336 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1200 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
This is the place to stay if you're traveling alone and want to be close to the River City casino or Perennial Artisan Ales. It's about a 5 minute drive to each, with a Walgreen and a gas station on the way there. I did not leave that area during my entire stay. The place is a bit difficult to find at first, but once you do it's a breeze. Natalia and her dog Victoria were great hosts and I had everything I needed. I would definitely stay again if traveling alone!
Natalie was a great host! My friend and I had never been to St. Louis and felt right at home. Natalie's home was very close to the venue we needed to attend that night. She's right near the highway so it was a perfect location. Her dog was adorable and quiet as well. I'm looking forward to visiting St. Louis again!
Natalia was a great host. Her home is about a 15 minute drive outside of St Louis. She gave me a great breakfast and everything was clean and organized. She was very accommodating and nice!
Natalia is a perfect host for a traveller who has no experience in this city. She helped me a great deal with my navigation issues and has advice on interesting outings to fill your day. She is friendly, interesting and knowledgeable. I had a comfortable visit in her home. The location worked well for me as it was close to the bus routes, the grocery stores are within walking distance and the Barracks Park is close by which is a must see when in the city of St. Louis.
It was really nice the time I spend in Natalia's home. She was very polite and helpful if you need advice about where to go in St. Louis, and she will even drive you wherever you need for a lower price than a taxi. Her small dog 'Victoria' is very sweet and quiet. About the room I can say it is very comfortable, feels like your own home far from home.
Natalia is a great host! I had a very great time at her cozy house! A perfect place to stay at! Thx for everything Natalia!!!
Natalia's house is an easy drive from downtown. It is just a few blocks from the river and the Jefferson Barracks in a quiet neighborhood. The house is very small, but pleasant. She needs to work on some of the finer points of being a B&B hostess, but she is nice and a very interesting person.
We had a great stay at Natalia's nice little house. She welcomed us like friends and gave us some very helpful hints for our stay in St. Louis.
I had a quick stay at Natalia's and had a pleasant stay. She's got a lovely little home with a nice patio out back. Her dog is friendly and quiet. Natalia was very accommodating and kind host.
Natalia is a great host, her house is beautiful, the bedroom has a nice size. She is friendly and also her lil pup Victoria. The places is out (of the mess) of downtown but close enough (15 min. ), it's a great location, The Zoo, art museum and Budweiser brewery is in between.