About this listing
American King Size Bed in Quiet & Comfortable Bedroom. Included High Quality Bed Sheets/Bed Linens and Bath Towels.
ABOUT THE ROOM
- 1 Room with private bathroom with American King Size Bed.
FACILITIES INCLUDED IN THE RATE
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Air conditioner
- Bed Linens
- Kitchen equipped with Fridge, Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Pans, Plates, others Household Goods.
- Laundry with Wash & Dryer Machine
- The build have 24-hour doorman
- Building Fees
Excellent location, close to major public transportation, 2 blocks to Av. Paulista and subway station ( Green Line - Brigadeiro Station) and bus stop. Near to Ibirapuera Park, museums, restaurants, bars, shopping, stores, supermarket and all the Av. Paulista can offer.
* PLEASE, READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
Antonio & Ellen
SOBRE O QUARTO:
- 1 quarto com banheiro privado, com cama do tamanho "American King Size"
FACILIDADES QUE ESTÃO INCLUSAS NO ALUGUEL
- Toalhas de Banho
- Roupa de Cama
- Conexão de Wi-Fi
- Ar Condicionado
- Cozinha equipada com Fogão, Geladeira, Forno, Microondas, Tostadeira, Panelas e outros utensilios de cozinha
- Lavanderia equipada com máquina de lavar e secar roupa
- Porteiro 24 horas
- Despesas do Condominio
Excelente localização, perto dos principais transportes públicos, a 2 quadras para Av. Paulista e estação de metrô (Linha Verde - Estação Brigadeiro) e parada de ônibus. Próximo ao Parque do Ibirapuera, museus, restaurantes, bares, shopping, lojas, supermercado e tudo que a Av. Paulista pode oferecer.
* POR FAVOR, LEIA AS REGRAS DA NOSSA CASA.
Um grande abraço
Antonio & Ellen
PLEASE, READ OUR HOUSE RULES
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY:
- To keep the Apartment clean and organized;
- If break any thing in the apartment, it will be compulsory for you repair or replace or supply;
- Is forbidden live in the apartment more than 2 people;
- Is forbidden sublet the apartment;
- Can live in the apartment only the 2 people is authorized with the doorman;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Is forbidden smoke inside the all apartment, room, in hall of the build and elevators;
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 8am.
IMPORTANT: any rules break , the rental will be cancel immediately.
- Please, do not throw paper, pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket;
- Switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment;
- Please, ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
É DE SUA RESPONSABILIDADE:
- Manter o apartamento limpo e organizado;
- Caso quebre qualquer aparelho ou objeto no apartamento e se sua obrigação consertar ou repor;
- É proibido morar mais do que 2 pessoas no apartamento, sem a realização do pagamento de hospedes adcionais e sem a nossa autorização;
- Poderá morar no apartamento apenas as 2 pessoas que alugou e estão autorizadas em documento deixado com o porteiro;
- É proibido sublocar o apartamento;
- Não é permitido trazer animais para dentro do apartamento;
- É proibido fumar dentro de qualquer ambiente do apartamento, dentro do quarto, nas áreas incomuns do prédio e no elevador;
- Mantenha silêncio entre 22h00 e 8h00.
IMPORTANTE: Qualquer rompimento das regras, o aluguel será rompido imediatamente.
- Por favor, não jogue papel, modes, lenços úmidos… no vaso sanitário. Use a lixeira.
- Por favor, desligue as luzes e todos os equipamentos elétricos quando sair do quarto, banheiro e/ou apartamento.
- Tenha certeza que trancou as portas de saida do apartamento quando sair.
It is so nice of Antônio for my first impression. THE room also is so nice to live in for 5 days like me, the first time visiting São Paulo. Comfortable bed and free wifi, and cooking what you want.
The wonderful experience anyway you will like it.
I will choose this room well-designed by Antônio next travel to São Paulo.
Minha estadia no Loft do Antonio e da Ellen foi sensacional! Os anfitriões são muito simpáticos e solícitos e deixaram o apartamento impecável para quando eu chegasse. Tanto eu como minha namorada Isabela, que ficou comigo lá, adoramos o espaço e voltaríamos com certeza. A localização é ótima, muito próximo ao metrô e a um supermercado 24h. Recomendo o local para outros viajantes!
O apartamento é exatamente como está nas fotos e os anfitriões são super atenciosos. Fomos recepcionados com refrigerantes e um guia com dicas reunidas por eles para curtir a cidade.
O prédio é antigo e no térreo há várias lojas e inclusive uma cafeteria. Próximo da Paulista e do supermercado Extra! Adoramos e indicaremos a nossos amigos em suas viagens!
Antonio & Ellen were amazing hosts. They were extremely easy to communicate with, very friendly, and knowledgeable about the city. We arrived late at night from the airport, so we were unable to meet during check-in, but we were given clear instructions on how to enter the loft and we had no problems whatsoever. The loft itself is spectacular. It is the perfect size for two people and the layout is fantastic. We loved the huge windows along the wall that allowed us to look out over the city, and honestly the apartment was one of our favorite things about our visit to Sao Paulo! There were small notes posted throughout the loft (how to operate the equipment/wifi password/etc) which we found helpful and useful. We were left a few cold drinks in the fridge along with incense, tea, and coffee which was quite a nice surprise to help us relax after traveling! Also the location is conveniently near the 24 hour supermarket and the Brigadeiro metro station.
Antonio & Ellen left a wonderful collection of recommendations and city guides that we used to plan our stay, and all of these turned out to be top notch activities and dining options. We especially enjoyed the Museu do Futebol, city (email hidden) & Edificio Italia, classical concert at Sala Sao Paulo, Liberdade street market, and gelato from Bacio di Latte.
When we were checking out, we had an evening flight so we were not sure what to do with our luggage on the last day. Fortunately, Antonio was more than happy to meet us and store the bags in their personal apartment until we were able to go to the airport. This was just another example of how wonderful these two are as hosts- they even invited us for coffee that morning but we had to politely decline since we had so many more things to explore in the city on our last day. Not to mention, there was a massive demonstration on Paulista Ave that day, and there were street closings in the surrounding areas. That evening we were unsure how we could find a taxi in the area, but thanks to Antonio, he was able to use an app to call us a taxi immediately. Within a few minutes we were happily on our way to the airport! We cannot recommend this loft and these hosts highly enough. Obrigado, Antonio & Ellen!
Antonio and Ellen are just plain wonderful. Antonio spent over an hour with us when we first arrived helping us figure out things to do, how to best get places, and where to spend our time. All of their recommendations were solid. Moreover, when we texted asking for help with buses and getting tickets to a soccer match, they were even more helpful, giving us directions and helping us navigate various websites in portuguese. I cannot express enough how valuable this was. Moreover, their apartment is wonderful. Its located just a block from Avenida Paulista - right next to the metro station and across from a grocery store. This made navigating Sao Paulo quite easy. Their apartment is cute - it was perfect for having breakfast and even dinner. We also used the washing machine in their apartment and really appreciated its availability. Its a wonderful place to stay. We highly recommend it.
Disfrutamos muchísimo de nuestro hospedaje en el Loft de Antonio & Ellen. Ellos estuvieron siempre atentos a nuestras consultas y también nos hicieron sugerencias vía whatsapp. Es amplio, cómodo, con una bonita decoración y todo en impecable estado. La cocina es muy completa, tanto en electrodomésticos como utensilios para poder preparar alguna comida. La cama es super cómoda y grande! Y siempre tuvimos perfecta agua caliente en la ducha.
Está a 200 metros de la avenida Paulista, con paradas cercanas de colectivos y la estación Brigadeiro del subte a apenas tres cuadras. En -como mucho- media hora podés estar en cualquiera de los puntos de la ciudad que suelen visitarse (incluso hay un colectivo directo al aeropuerto de Congonhas). Enfrente hay un hipermercado que está abierto las 24 hs.
Detalles que hacen la diferencia: hay filtro de agua (por lo que no es necesario comprar agua potable) , el ventanal es amplio, con una vista agradable y cortinas black out, y tiene lavarropas, ideal para estadías de varios días (hay también tender).
En el departamento hay una carpeta con mapas, datos útiles de la ciudad y recomendaciones paulistas. El WiFi funcionó bárbaro (conexión de 10 megas) y hay TV por cable, aunque con una grilla de canales algo limitada.
Sin dudas volveríamos a elegir este Loft para un nuevo viaje a São Paulo!
It was definitely one of the highlights of my stay in Sao Paulo, the loft was just amazing. Comfortable and very charming with a beautiful sky view. I highly recommend it. Also Ellen and Antonio messaged me on a daily basis to ensure everything was going well, I never felt so welcome, it was like staying at my own place. The location is fantastic, very close to main shops, clubs, bars, restaurants, metro station, if you like to walk, even better, you can walk anywhere.
This host has 184 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Antonio & Ellen
We're Antonio & Ellen, married, Brazilians, 40`s years old. We love travel and have been in so many places around the world.
We have a big pleasure to host guests around the world, exchange experiences, help to located, have fun and explore the most of this amazing global metropolis that is São Paulo. Be Welcome!!!